Northwest Exterminating - Nashville

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since April 2012

Northwest Exterminating is ideally positioned to meet your termite, pest, mosquito, lawn care, bed bug, and wildlife needs. Proudly serving Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina. Northwest Exterminating is a family owned business that was founded in 1951. At Northwest, our mission is to create a healthier living and working environment for our customers. We will uphold commitments made to our customers while exercising honesty, integrity, and excellence. Free Inspection (not valid on wildlife)....

SMC Soft Wash

11  REVIEWS
SMC Soft Wash

Power washing & soft washing exterior cleaning and sanitizing services for both residential and commercial projects. With our new soft wash technology we eliminate the need for high pressure being used to clean exterior surfaces and with our biodegradable chemical we are 100% eco friendly the results are truly amazing! With our new soft wash technology results usually last 2 times longer than the traditional pressure wash method. SMC Soft wash has certified techs that perform our soft wash technology cleanings and we guarantee our results. SMC Soft Wash is a sister company to a Award winning licensed general contractor who has been in business in the greater Nashville market for over 15 years. SMC Soft Wash has state of the art equipment that allows us to be very competitive with the cost to clean any exterior surface.

Offers by SMC Soft Wash  on Angie's List

10/11/2016

follow up back fill for termites on new construction home. This was my introduction to Northwest Exterminators, Nashville.  They (Jason Clark and Zach Tidwell) were excellent.  They were professional and knowledgeable.   The treatment that was performed was a follow up back fill for termites which was done thoroughly and carefully. I'm impressed and will be contracting with them for future service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my introduction to Northwest Exterminators, Nashville.  They (Jason Clark and Zach Tidwell) were excellent.  They were professional and knowledgeable.   The treatment that was performed was a follow up back fill for termites which was done thoroughly and carefully. I'm impressed and will be contracting with them for future services. I'm confident they will deliver excellent service and provide me with a "bug free existence".

07/20/2016

They use a "Green" formula of prevention. There was a noticeable change the day after treatment. They were very thorough and courteous. I've recommended them several times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito prevention.

04/28/2016

02/18/2016

11/02/2013

He arrived on time and was very friendly. He explained about all the different treatments he was using and what they were for. Also assured me it would not be harmful to my dog. Signed up for a subscription when they will come out every quarter to spray. ($65/quarterly) Also when there was still ants seen in the house, they were able to send someone out right away to spray again at no charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed house for ants, spiders, and other insects.

CATEGORY pest control

NorPest Green Pest Control, Termite Control, TAP Insulation, Lawn Care, Green Mosquito Control, Fire Ant Control, Wildlife Services, Lawn Care, Complete CrawlSpace, Bed Bug Control, Commercial Services, New Construction, Realtor Services, clearance letters, Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available