Little Guys Movers

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2011

Little Guys Movers have called Murfreesboro, TN one of our homes since February, 2011 when we rolled in to set some roots down. As one of the fastest-growing major cities of the Volunteer State, we have found plenty of ways to apply our experience as hard-working, quality movers. Do you need a supply of cardboard moving boxes? We got ‘em. Are you in need of piano movers? We are qualified to safely move all kinds of specialty items. Call us or fill out our online form to receive a free quote on your next move. Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

STRONG MEN MOVING COMPANY LLC

StrongMen Movers are provided along with furniture padding and wrapping. We are a licensed and insured company and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. We would love to lock in your date as soon as possible and provide you with patient, fast, and efficient service.

08/04/2017

Overall a pretty good experience.  Four young men worked very hard in extremely hot weather moving furniture. There was some small damage done which I showed the workers plus I filled out a survey from the company. I have had no response at all related to this. That is the only disappointing part of the experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services.

04/24/2017

Great. On time, professional and courtious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move to new home

08/31/2016

These guys are simply fantastic. Have had really bad experiences with movers that break your stuff and house. Not little guys. They were professional as heck and very concerned with doing a good job. Great communication as well. They were not the cheapest, but you really do get what you pay for. If you need something moved and want it done right your search is over!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved bedroom suit(bed, dresser,two end tables), large leather couch, Large leather love seat from Columbia, tn to Franklin to

07/08/2015

From the first call for an estimate until I shook the young man's hand when the move was completed, Little Guys was top notch.  They were courteous, professional, careful with my things, and efficient.  The overall experience with this group was outstanding.  I will call and or refer them should I need movers in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved office items and furniture from Franklin to Murfreesboro.

06/19/2015

I first decided to try Little Guys Movers because they had great ratings, and because they were the only movers available on Sunday to schedule the move. My move situation came up suddenly so having a company available to schedule on Sunday was extremely helpful. The other moving companies I called only had answering services available not actual schedulers. Little Guys Movers were timely with the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved furniture from my daughter's apartment to our home.

CATEGORY moving companies

Local Moving, Long Distance Moving, Residential Moving, Corporate & Commercial Moving, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving - Seniors, Apartment Moving, Piano Moving, Specialty Items

Ask for details.