Bluebird Roofing & Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2020

2176 N Mount Juliet Rd

Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Bluebird Roofing is the exclusive GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor for Wilson County! Serving all of Middle TN. Monday - Saturday. Got storm damage?? We are your wind and hail claims insurance specialists! Please call or email us to schedule....

roofing (48)gutter repair (9)siding companies (7)roof cleaning (2)drywall (2)

10/21/2018

Bluebird did an excellent job for us. From initial contact to final payment, they were all punctual and professional. Garrett contacted me to schedule an estimate and then followed up on the day of the work. All of the work was done fast, efficiently, and correctly. I highly recommend Bluebird and will contact them again if needed. Thank you all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our garage caused by siding that needed to be repaired and sealed.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

08/30/2018

On August 21, 2018 Shawn Long from Bluebird came to our home to review our situation and provide a quote for the repair service. Shawn had questions so wanted to bring his supervisor, Garrett Spitler, to look at the roof on August 23, 2018. Both Shawn and Garrett came and looked at the roof, then we sat down with them where Garrett gave us his sales pitch. We let them know we wanted to get a quote...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof to stop water leaks coming into our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Mr [Member Name Removed], my name is Justin Rogers. As the owner of Bluebird, I can only apologize to you sir. We have no excuses or misunderstandings to offer you in this case. Garrett and Shawn both were terminated for issues similar to yours shortly after visiting your home. You simply fell through the cracks. Bluebird is a team of people in a perpetual state of improvement in our processes and...

06/25/2018

Estimate and service completed within the week. This company was happy to take a relatively small job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced section of fascia metal on both sides of house.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

06/18/2018

We lived in our home we built for 4 mos when we were hit with a tornado. Bluebird helped repair our home after tornado damage. Rob was super helpful from the start and upfront with everything and took all our concerns and worries away. Rob, I am so glad you came to talk to me that day. We had quite a list of repairs. New Roof, siding, gutters, repairing our porch posts, drywall, paint, fence etc. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tornado damage to home

CATEGORY drywall,gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

Photo for Bluebird Roofing & Construction - 2176 N Mount Juliet Rd, Mount Juliet, TN - 37169514

05/07/2018

The roofers showed up on time and completed the work in a day. They cleaned up after themselves and were very professional. Danny was very helpful throughout the entire process and kept me informed and explained how working with my insurance company would go. He handled everything with them so I didn't have to!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing old roof with new GFI roof on house and exterior shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

03/19/2018

I found Bluebird Roofing and Construction by checking for recommendations on Angie's List and other review engines. I'm glad I did! After obtaining five estimates I choose them to complete my roof repair based on their responsiveness and communication, their availability and their excellent warranty. Every phone call was answered or promptly returned, and every question was met with patient respon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

03/14/2018

Bluebird was very responsive. Scheduled quickly and got the work done the next day. I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and vent repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

03/13/2018

Bluebird Construction was recommended to us from a friend, and we're so happy we went with them. Danny H was our agent. He was efficient, kind, and he educated me on the issues I had with my roof, without trying to oversell. There's something to be said for getting exactly what you ask for from a contractor. The entire process from bid to completion was conducted in a timely manner,came in exactly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a roof leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

03/03/2018

General Manager, Danny Hollis arrive at my house on time. He took photographs and spent time going over them and answer questions. Crew arrived as schedule. They were efficient, non intrusive, and cleaned up upon completion. Boards not used, were deducted from the bill. My roof looks great and my choice of this roofing company was a winner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof replaced. 20'x28'

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2018

02/25/2018

I hired Bluebird to roof my home and because I have a Mediterranean style home, Justin suggested GAF Monaco shingles which look like clay tiles! They did a fantastic job: the scheduling, the install and the clean up. I love my new roof and I can't tell you how many compliments it!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2018

Photo for Bluebird Roofing & Construction - 2176 N Mount Juliet Rd, Mount Juliet, TN - 36858648

Roof Repair and Replacement. Gutter Repair and Replacement. Expert Storm Damage Claims Assistance, Siding, Drywall, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing