Advanced Landscaping Services

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since April 2010

C Rated | 6 Reviews

Full service landscape design firm offering landscaping hardscapes and irrigation. 25 years serving the lakeway area....

N/A
Stewart brothers tree service

Stewart brothers tree service is here for all your tree service needs we do tree stump removal proper trimming and pruning Tree take down the tree removal and much more we are here to serve you we are licensed and insured commercial and residential!

05/09/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vic took care of a couple of issues, a drainage problem and a collapsing landscaping wall. He was very responsive and professional and had the work done in one day. So far the drainage issue is no more. I would recommend his services for anybody in this area.

D

06/22/2013

Advanced Landscaping Services sub contracted out the excavation of the perimeter and dirt moving to EC Long who did a respectable job and I would use him in the future. My main complaint is that Victor Tobaugh got caught up with trying to expedite and complete the job in one day with a great sacrifice in quality. Victor's actions resulted in actual damage to the property (left side facing the hous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had extensive washout on the property which required top soil and smoothing. The grass needed aeration, reseeding and fertilizing in addition the perimeter of the property had to be cleared of overgrowth. In the estimate the newly seeded areas fromI would be covered by a erosion mat of hay and nylon string.

D

04/03/2013

Our own experience, however, was not good.  The fountain, once finished, was not what we had expected.  Some parts of it had to be redone.  The workmanship was sloppy and the crew unprofessional.  They newly laid cement around the fountain area was damaged during the fountain installation and had to be repaired.  The fountain never has worked properly and has been basically unusable for the past y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contracted with this company to make a fountain in front of our new office building and install a sprinkler system. The owner seemed nice and we did see some of his other work and he was quite willing to take us around to view other sites where it appeared the work was good and had nice results.

CATEGORY landscaping,fountains

03/03/2012

Not applicable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have no experience with this company so am not able to rate it either good nor bad. I DIDN''T FORGET ANYTHING.  HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME  TO ANSWER SIX QUESTIONS WHEN YOUR POORLY DESIGNED SITE WILL ALLOW ME TO SELECT ONLY FIVE SINCE YOU LOCK OUT THE N/A OPTION??????

07/28/2011

I was very pleased with them. They came in and did the work and it looks good. Their price and quality was good. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Advanced Landscaping Services and they finished the work today. I had a 50 to 60 square feet area of new carpet Juniper to be dug out. I had them put in some river rock in place of the blue carpet Juniper. They pulled out two huge bushes. They also replaced the river rocks.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

Design and build patios & walls in addition to hardscapes, install outdoor water features, outdoor sprinkler/irrigation systems, outdoor lighting, video imaging landscape designs CAD designs & installation of landscape plants, trees, shrubs, mulching, sodded lawns & seeded grasses.