Doug Butler

Angie's List since October 2012

B Rated | 2 Reviews

American Standard Foundation Repair

American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that are performed by certified technicians who are trained to recognize both the obvious and obscure causes of foundation failure. After we diagnose your foundation issue, you will receive a Repair Plan Diagram that addresses the immediate cause of the foundation failure, preventive measures that decrease the chances of this happening again, as well as restorative measures that can put your home back to its original state. We are the only Nationally Certified Foundation Repair Specialist in the tri-state area (TN, MS, AR.)

08/03/2013

We called him three different times for an estimate. He agreed to come and give us one. He never showed up. The last time my husband spoke to him he asked if he could come by the next day to give us a quote. My husband told him he was not a professional and full of empty promises to just give a quote. He will not be contacted by us again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY handyman service,foundation repair

10/29/2012

I cannot recommend him enough. Honest, trustworthy, and does a great job. He took several pictures for the estimate and took picture of the after job. His estimate was for 2500.00 and ended up 1000.00 under budget. Highly Highly recommend him. He went above and beyond the call of duty. If I could give him an A+ I would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did foundation repair due to termite damage.

CATEGORY handyman service,foundation repair