Tommy Electric

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170131

4144 Oak Rd

Memphis, TN 38135

Tommy Electric is a full service electrical contractor that is owned and operated by Tommy who has over 20 years of electrical experience We are licensed, bonded and insured. TN LIC #63227. We provide FREE estimates and Angie's List members will receive $25 off on all work over $200; please mention this when you call to schedule your appointment. The best way to reach us is to CALL 901-830-3308...

electrician (216)ceiling fan installation (21)lighting installation (17)pool and spa cleaning (1)

06/30/2020

Tommy and Tyree were a joy. The work was completed quickly and everything looks and functions exactly as I hoped. I will absolutely hire Tommy Electric the next time I have a project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of exterior lights and interior wall switches

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/28/2020

Tommy Electric provided a quote and it seemed a little high. So, I had the worked done by someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a GFCI for pool light.

CATEGORY electrician,pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/22/2020

Tommy is a true asset to the Angie's List community. He was out to our house for an estimate within a couple hours the same day, and work was completed by 11am the next day. Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tommy installed a pool pump switch for us.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

06/12/2020

Tommy is the BEST! He is so knowledgeable, HONEST, and fairly priced. When I called him to set up an appointment, he came by the same day! He was prompt and did fantastic work! I needed a light fixture replaced, and he did that work with kindness, honesty, and expertise. His pricing was also incredibly fair. I am so thankful for Tommy and his help. I will definitely have him help me again with my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen light fixture replaced

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

06/12/2020

Quality workmanship. Punctual and very easy to work with. Would hire him again. Tommy also moved an electrical panel surge protector into a more appropriate slot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 ceiling fans, multiple dimmers, 2 outdoor lights, light switch replacement, move a wall socket

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

05/26/2020

Great. Arrived promptly. Very professional, no nonsense. Diagnosed problem and took care of it for a reasonable price. Definitely recommend calling Tommy for electrical

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace blown outlets

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/03/2020

It was good. Tommy run into a few issue s with my exsisting outlet but handled them like a true professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a 220 outlet replace in my kitchen for a dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

03/16/2020

Mr. Tommy came on time. Did a great job, will call again if I need any electric work at home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

Photo for Tommy Electric - 4144 Oak Rd, Memphis, TN - 38447240

02/07/2020

Tommy helped correct a double lug issue I had going on. He also changed out my dryer plug for me when my plug prongs didn’t match the outlet in my new home. We also called him when we had issues with some of the lights in our home and he helped us to determine that it was likely an MLGW issue. He could’ve easily made up a reason to take our money but he didn’t. He’s HONEST and super funny. We will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several Jobs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

01/21/2020

Fantastic! Work was completed timely and at a reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace ceiling fan, replace 2 old light fixtures with led fixtures, replace burned out receptacle, replaced 10V doorbell transformer with 16-24V, provided estimate for soffit down lights & bathroom exhaust fans

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

Room Additions, Alterations, New Lighting Fixtures, Ceiling Fans, New Panels, Troubleshooting, New Builds, Temporary Power, Receptacles & Switches, Dimmers & Permits Pulled

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa