Paul's Tile Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4405 South Mendenhall Rd # 101

Memphis, TN 38141

Welcome to Pauls Tile Expert, professional tile installation company in Memphis, TN. We strive to make every job perfect with artistry and execution. Pauls Tile specializes in working with contractors and remodelers in the Memphis, TN area. We know you are on a timeline and you need to stay on budget. At Pauls Tile we are dedicated to our customers needs and pride ourselves on cleanliness, customer relations and meeting deadlines. We provide quality service at competitive rates. At Pauls Tile, its also our proven process that ensures complete accountability. When the people doing the work are accountable to you, the job is going to get done. And its going to get done right the first time. We take great pride in every tile we lay, and every home or business we brighten. Its what we do. And wed like to do it for you. Residential & Commercial Perfection. Thats Pauls Tiles. Award wining....

Ceramic Tile (73)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (39)General Remodeling (24)Flooring Sales and Installation (20)Plumbing (13)Drywall (9)Countertops and Backsplashes (6)Interior Painting (6)Lighting (6)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (5)Marble and Granite (5)Doors (3)

04/14/2014

All aspects of the demolition and retiling were done efficiently, professionally, and skillfully.  The shower now looks the way it should.  This situation (repairing other people's bad work) was handled very effectively and professionally.  I would certainly hire Paul's Tile for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt and repaired shower walls and shower floor that had been improperly installed by a previous contractor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2014

04/03/2014

I liked the quality of the work and the efficiency.  They did it in a timely length of time.  I liked everything about them.  They had to go up a couple of times on price because of the things that they left out.  That was the only thing that I was unhappy with, but I am glad I went with them because they did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Paul’s Tile Inc to refurbish a bathroom.  They took out a Jacuzzi tub and put in a shower.  They also put in granite countertops and stone backsplash in the kitchen, so they did two rooms.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2013

03/14/2014

I considered not contacting them because all of the pictures on their website were of large projects. I didn't know if they would be interested in my small bathroom floor. But they treated it no differently than if it had been a big job. The team that they sent was punctual, courteous, and professional. The results are excellent, and they cleaned up their mess. I did find that they don't process e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed vinyl floor. Installed tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2014

02/02/2014

Keith was great, he was at my home excactly when he said he was going to be. He was very informative when telling me the details and rationale of what needed to be done. He was very neat cleaning up after he was done. I would use Paul's Tile again and would also highly reccommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keith took up my old tile and replaced it with new tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2014

01/27/2014

It took longer than expected. But the results were exactly what I wanted. It is beautiful. There were two things that needed their attention but one was done but not correct and the other I was told was not on warranty since I purchased the sink. Handle on the shower was repaired but it is up side down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my bathroom with a new huge shower and new floor and granite counter top.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2013

01/02/2014

Cash was delightful to work with!  The workers that came were very respectful and neat.  (They cleaned up each day).  I have referred this company to several friends and relatives.  My sister is now using them to renovate her master bath.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Paul's Tile to completely renovate my master bath.  This included complete demolition of the bathroom, tile removal, relocation of plumbing, new cabinets, new shower, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2013

10/10/2013

He was very prompt. Did what he said he would do for the quoted price and did an excellent job matching our tile color with a combination grout/caulk type product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulked the shower area to keep from leaking. Had been 10 years since original tile was installed and sealed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2013

09/29/2013

We are very happy with the final product, which is a significant upgrade to our +50 year old home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The job involved gutting our 1958 vintage bathroom down to the studs and floor boards and replacing everything.  Cash was very helpful during the design process and we also appreciated help from his design assistant, Velver.  The demolition and reconstruction work proceeded smoothly and mostly on schedule.  The various workers were punctual, polite and hard working, and did good work.  Cash oversaw everything and made sure everything was done to his high standards.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2013

09/29/2013

Paul's did a great job! 1. Very responsive from the initial call.  Within a day or two, they were out to review our bathroom and discuss our ideas.  Very knowledgable insights to help us make decisions.  They stayed in contact to give us updates on the estimate -- refreshing proactive communications. 2. We picked out our tile (happen to be from Lowes).  We sent the item numbers to Paul's to includ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom remodel.  Demolition, new shower installation, new tub install, new plumbing fixtures, radiant heated floor, glass tile, and drywall repair.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2013

08/16/2013

We had another great experience. We have used him 4 times with great results. It is outstanding value for the price. He stands behind his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did our black splash in our kitchen. He did glass tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2013

Doors, drywall, flooring, windows, ceramic tile, fireplaces, remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom.

Ask for details.