Paul's Tile Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4405 South Mendenhall Rd # 101

Memphis, TN 38141

Welcome to Pauls Tile Expert, professional tile installation company in Memphis, TN. We strive to make every job perfect with artistry and execution. Pauls Tile specializes in working with contractors and remodelers in the Memphis, TN area. We know you are on a timeline and you need to stay on budget. At Pauls Tile we are dedicated to our customers needs and pride ourselves on cleanliness, customer relations and meeting deadlines. We provide quality service at competitive rates. At Pauls Tile, its also our proven process that ensures complete accountability. When the people doing the work are accountable to you, the job is going to get done. And its going to get done right the first time. We take great pride in every tile we lay, and every home or business we brighten. Its what we do. And wed like to do it for you. Residential & Commercial Perfection. Thats Pauls Tiles. Award wining....

Ceramic Tile (73)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (39)General Remodeling (24)Flooring Sales and Installation (20)Plumbing (13)Drywall (9)Countertops and Backsplashes (6)Interior Painting (6)Lighting (6)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (5)Marble and Granite (5)Doors (3)

08/03/2015

They were very easy to work with especially since I was what I consider a low priority ticket since it wasn't much work.  I would totally use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I messed up the slant in building my shower base.  They came in and corrected it.  Relayed my pebble floor and it worked perfectly.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2015

06/26/2015

It went very well. He was timely, showed up and gave a great estimate and performed the work as anticipated. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed tile in  bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2015

06/17/2015

Paul's Tile were very professional in their assessment of our needs.  Their's is the first estimate we have gotten for the job and it was very thorough but we are in sticker shock at the cost of remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drew up plans for a master bath remodel, 1/2 bath remodel, ceiling repair and canned light install in the living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2015

04/23/2015

Unfortunately, it wasn't a good experience at all.  The drain in the floor is crooked, the grout lines don't line up, and they left debris rather than hauling it away.  Ultimately, nothing went well from day one to the completeion of the project.  I'd like to have my money refunded or to have the company pay for repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him to completely remodel a bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

My name is Cash Edinger, I am the owner of Paul's Tile. I take great pride in the work provided by Paul's Tile and stand behind our work 100%. In this instance, we did everything we could to meet the expectations of the member and help create a bathroom any owner would be proud of. During the remodel, I answered questions he had regarding grout lines, etc. and explained to him we had done all we c...

03/23/2015

From their visit for the proposal to the finished product they were professional, courteous, helpful and meticulous in their work. I can not say enough good things about Steve from Paul's Tile who over saw the entire process. He stayed in constant contact, was quick to jump on anything that might be different or a problem from what we originally thought, and was extremely professional. They even p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2015

C

03/02/2015

The deal did not go all that well.  I was not happy with the owner of the company.  They were less than cooperative.  I really wasn't happy with them at all.  The consultation was done immediately.  I sent the request and someone came within a day or two.  Once the work was started, it lasted for about four and a half months, which could have been a three-week job.  I would advise them to listen t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a guest bathroom gutted and remodeled.  They put in a tile shower, a glass enclosure, new vanity etc.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2014

I am Cash Edinger, owner of Paul's Tile Inc. I am shocked and disappointed in this review. We take extreme pride in our work, which is evident by our other outstanding reviews. We perform work for this member approximately ten months ago and, at the time, the member was pleased with the bathroom design and work completed, and so were we! This was a beautiful bathroom! After the job was completed, ...

01/21/2015

From the start Cash was always on time and very responsive to all of our questions and changes to the project. Professional and knowledgable he always returned my calls within a few minutes. We contracted him to rebuild our shower, tile the shower and bathroom floor. Install a new soaker tub and seamless shower enclosure. We provided the tile vanities and fixtures. Jesus and Maria did the tile wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Cash Etinger from Paul's tile provided an estimate for a master bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2014

01/08/2015

They did a phenomenal job and we are very pleased with the work. The gentleman was on time, neat and professional. It was a great experience overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a back splash in our kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2014

12/30/2014

Immediate contact and scheduling of appointment. Arrived on time and was thorough in looking at the the bathroom and listening to what we would like in order to do estimate. Estimate was e-mailed in a timely fashion after having another speciality come look to ensure accuracy on estimate. We have not had them do the work yet however plan to have them.do the work. We were happy with their professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2014

11/12/2014

They were easy to set up and appointment with, arrived on time and completed the work on schedule. They were helpful and polite. I was very happy with the work and end result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed caulk from shower floor and glass and resealed floor with grout and vault on glass.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2014

Doors, drywall, flooring, windows, ceramic tile, fireplaces, remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom.

Ask for details.