Paul's Tile Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4405 South Mendenhall Rd # 101

Memphis, TN 38141

Welcome to Pauls Tile Expert, professional tile installation company in Memphis, TN. We strive to make every job perfect with artistry and execution. Pauls Tile specializes in working with contractors and remodelers in the Memphis, TN area. We know you are on a timeline and you need to stay on budget. At Pauls Tile we are dedicated to our customers needs and pride ourselves on cleanliness, customer relations and meeting deadlines. We provide quality service at competitive rates. At Pauls Tile, its also our proven process that ensures complete accountability. When the people doing the work are accountable to you, the job is going to get done. And its going to get done right the first time. We take great pride in every tile we lay, and every home or business we brighten. Its what we do. And wed like to do it for you. Residential & Commercial Perfection. Thats Pauls Tiles. Award wining....

Ceramic Tile (73)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (39)General Remodeling (24)Flooring Sales and Installation (20)Plumbing (13)Drywall (9)Countertops and Backsplashes (6)Interior Painting (6)Lighting (6)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (5)Marble and Granite (5)Doors (3)

07/09/2017

Great. I truly love the finished shower only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub removed and shower only added.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

07/03/2017

Very well. A few mistakes were made. However, each was corrected. We did not notice on of the mistakes, but Cash did, called it to our attention, and fixed it. He was always responsive and exceeding honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some or all tile in 3 baths. Installed new shower pan it one, installed new vanities and faucets in two.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

06/28/2017

It was a good experience. They are in the middle of a job. We chose them for the price and the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They quoted me for remodeling the bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

01/05/2017

I texted a request early in the morning and had a response within a few hours and he came to the house that evening. He gave me the option to fix the few tiles (which he felt would be a temporary fix) or to pull everything up and put down concrete board and retile. I chose to have him retile. The work was started 4 days later and completed the next day (Christmas Eve). They took care to pull up th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace floor tile in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2017

12/05/2016

This company did not return my call or my e-mail message to quote the job. No response at all after 5 days. Must not need the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

Hey [Member Name Removed] I want to apologize for not getting in touch with you. That is not the way Pauls Tile is ran, we have been very busy working on custom jobs and I try to focus on paying customers as a priority.

09/17/2016

It was excellent, they were very courteous. It was a very complicated job and they did very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed old tile and infrastructure and built new infrastructure and re-tiled the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2016

C

09/16/2016

I probably won’t use them again. It took them a long time they made quite a few mistakes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2013

Hi [Member Name Removed] Is been three years since we work on your project. We wish you would talked to us back then about our mistakes and would have fixed it. Thank you, Paul's Tile Inc.

05/18/2016

We were very interested in getting a quote from Paul's Tile.  We called and left a message on Monday May 16th.  We were told to expect a call back within 24 hours.  Well here I sit without receiving a call back and we are WELL past the 24 hour mark.  Absolute lack of professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They accomplished nothing.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2016

We have no record of your calling. We do check our email and answering machine daily. Our apologies for miscommunication. We hope that you got the work done that you needed and you were very happy!

01/24/2016

,Great for the hall bathroom, unfortunately, the jury is still out on the one they are doing now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the upstairs hall bathroom.   They replaced the floors, tiled the tub/shower, replaced faucets, replaced the lighting, mirrors and did a great job.  Everything looks great...

CATEGORY flooring, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2015

10/27/2015

It went great and I would use them again for this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a small dedicated bathroom redone.  This included ripping up the part carpet and part tile floor, removing the existing vanity, commode, and lighting and replacing all of those areas.  The shower was left intact.  This was a joint effort.  I already had all of the floor tiles leftover from another bathroom remodel, and I did all of the ceiling and wall painting. I interviewed 5 vendors and selected Paul's Tile not only due to their reasonable pricing, but also due to their attention to detail and their knowledge and willingness to work in tandem with me in order to save money.  The job went terrific, the floor was old an needed leveling and the til

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2015

Doors, drywall, flooring, windows, ceramic tile, fireplaces, remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom.

Ask for details.