JOE HARDAWAY

Angie's List since September 2006

RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc.

One of the most popular heating and cooling companies in Northern MS, RW Heating & Air has dedicated our business to high standards. We do everything we can to provide the best quality in all of our services whether we are doing installation, maintenance or repairs. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our skilled, licensed HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Technicians will provide you with efficient, professional service. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. We pride ourselves on value, by providing quick and cost-effective solutions from friendly technicians. You can rest assured that we won’t try to up-sell you on improvements you don’t need. If it doesn’t make sense for our customer, it doesn’t make sense to us. Doing business the way we’d like to be treated means being upfront, honest, and considerate of your home.

Offers by RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc. on Angie's List

11/22/2012

We would definitely refer and use Mr. Hardaway'a services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional, timely , efficient and easy to communicate with, friendly and kind.

05/19/2011

I can't remember how much he charged me for that. I am a cheapskate so if it was expensive, I wouldn't have done it. I have used him before. I have used him for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Joe Hardaway for plumbing about 2 months ago. He replaced my disposal.

09/07/2006

We are pleased with the work done by Joe Hardaway. He is always are here in a timely manner. He is great to work with and he has a great sense of humor. He stands behind his work. I would recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe Hardaway replaced the showerhead and fixed a pipe under the bathroom sink that was leaking.