J D ROOFING & EXTERIORS INC

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Same Day Roofing and Siding

We are a business that values honesty, integrity and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in finding AND permanently fixing leaks (chimneys, skylights, valleys etc) as well as full roof replacements. We do any type of exterior wood repairs (siding, fascia and soffit board, trim etc) rebuild porches and decks and gutter cleaning and maintenance. Our prices are the best in the market because unlike most contractors, we we DO NOT subcontract our work, we are family owned and operated with very little overhead. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Award 2019

11/04/2014

I have used them twice. I was pleased with them before and I was pleased with them the second time. They did a good job. Their prices are reasonable. They even had to come back and fix the finials that were leaning and they came back the same day to fix them. They cleaned up great and they covered the bushes. They got the job done in 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

D

11/03/2014

Absolutely no work was done. The provider told me the last time that we spoke, that he was no longer in the roofing business. I lost the entire amount of the coupon! I hired a separate contractor to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider kept promising to deal directly with the insurance co. and get the insurance co. to provide a new roof. The insurance company paid only for repairs.

CATEGORY home builders