Greg Touliatos & Associates

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2006

Greg Touliatos & Associates, Inc. is a group of dedicated environmental artisans. We specialize in the finest quality landscape design, horticulture, and garden installation. Our corporate logo is: "A Tradition of Creating Environmental Excellence" We select our staff of associates for their education, skill, or trade. All members of Greg Touliatos & Associates, Inc. contribute to the design and installation process. This collaboration makes our work professional and complete....

Innovation Landscaping

Innovation Landscaping handles all lawn and landscaping needs year around, at a fair price. Drainage, Sod, new shrubs/trees, transplanting, trimming, and maintenance for all. We design projects to meet your satisfaction, gardens, stone pathways, fieldstone patios and retaining walls. Innovation Landscaping

11/28/2016

Was responsive to what we asked. Seemed a little pricey but did not offer much in the way of creativity

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received a waterscape plan and also had some cleanup done on the existing waterscape

CATEGORY landscaper,fountains

03/21/2015

I enjoyed the process, they were super helpful, I loved the nursery they have to walk through to see the plants your are discussing  After just buying a home I didn't have the money to pursue at this point. I didn't get any other quotes so I assume this was a fair quote since so many people in my neighborhood use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just purchased a home and received a beautifully drawn plan for my front garden(around 9k) and a cost for clearing my backyard.

10/21/2014

As this is their busy season they were not able to come out and give me an estimate for about a week. Mark responded and due to his experience and horticultural knowledge was able to provide a much needed solution. My property is rather large and has several problem areas. I have erosion issues around the pond which will ultimately be costly to resolve, but he broke down the much needed work into ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created a large naturalized bed in a troublesome area where grass refuses to grow and was contributing to erosion issues

06/10/2014

They were wonderful to work with. They were too busy to do the work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg came out and drew up landscaping plans. I purchased the plans from him.

03/28/2014

They are very good and very expensive. They are responsive and punctual when they come out to do the service. They always treat me professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Greg Touliatos & Associates. They put in a patio, pond and landscaped about 10 years ago. Often they come and clean the pond, but they don't come on a regular basis.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,fountains