Cochran, Dr. Jennifer D.

Angie's List since November 2009

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. Additional Email - emfdschedule@ident.com, emfdaccount@ident.com, emfdquestion@ident.com....

06/05/2014

On my first visit, there was a very detailed exam. Although the Dentist was overall impressed with the state of my teeth, she did find a couple of things that could be improved. One has been completed and the other will be done in a couple of weeks. I am overall pleased with the service that I have received there--especially since I am not generally and quot;fondand quot; of Dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I initially made the appointment for a cleaning. I recently moved to Memphis and needed to find a local Dentist.

05/10/2013

I went to Evergreen Dentistry for a cleaning in January and was very pleased with the staff and the service. I went back in March for a filling. The staff is great, very friendly and they make you feel comfortable. I like that they are up to date with modern technology and equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a filling

11/21/2012

The last visit was just the best clean. My teeth were shining great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my Dentist.

06/20/2012

She's awesome. Everybody that works with her is really nice. I have a really small mouth and her hands are really small, and so it's easier to see her than other doctors. It's pretty easy to get in to see her. She was a little bit late one time but other than that, she's always been on time. I will continue to use her in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Cochran is my general dentist. She's with Evergreen Family Dentistry. I probably need to go back and see her again.

06/20/2011

Very Friendly staff and she is an excellent DDS. She takes time to listen to your problems and tries to find a solution to your problem. She has been able to correct all the problems my previous dentist could not fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced crowns and bridge

General dentistry.