CLEAN SWEEP OF AMERICA

A31 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2006

2600 Poplar Ave

Memphis, TN 38112

Clean Sweep of America was started in 2004 as a premier residential cleaning service. We offer our clients cleaning that suit all of their needs. We customize our standards to every new client and then customize them to suit any specific needs they may have. With Clean Sweep of America, our clients are not limited to a company's standard way of doing business. We understand that each person has a need that has to be met and addressed. First and foremost, customer satisfaction is the most important aspect of our business model. We always start our with a Deep cleaning or Spring cleaning with new clients. We work with our clients before we provide any cleanings to customize our cleaning list for your home....

House Cleaning (31)

12/24/2019

They did a great job! A team of four made the house shiny clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping

12/11/2019

I had my house cleaned to prepare to have it put on the market. My house wasn’t terrible, but it needed a good deep clean. My 10 year old came home and saw his room and said “oh wow mom please tell them thank you thank you!!!” I also took a picture of my bathroom shower floor and sent it to my husband who has already moved. I clean my shower floor on a regular basis, but man they did an amazing jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Thank you so much! We are so appreciative that you chose us to assist you in your pre market cleaning.

11/10/2019

Clean sweep did a great job cleaning and they were a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Houses cleaned prior to move in/out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

Thank you so much. We appreciate you allowing us to assist you with your cleaning.

09/21/2019

Marianna's crew was a little late due to a vehicle breakdown. However, that was the only negative and I understand "stuff happens." When they did arrive the crew reviewed what I wanted done and in what priority. They worked hard, efficiently and competently. I am happy with the work preformed and have scheduled them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

Thank you so much !!

09/10/2019

Fantastic! The women had such a friendliness and "CAN DO" approach to everything I asked from them. As a chronically ill cancer patient my house had not been cleaned in 12 years! These women work miracles! The house looks immaculate!!! They even cleaned my colonial shutters which require a lot of detail. Their ATTENTION to DETAIL, FRIENDLINESS and MOTIVATION sets them apart from other cleaning ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my entire house cleaned!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you so so much for your kind words. We are so grateful to be able to assist you with your home cleaning. We wish you all the best on your road to healing. Thank you so much!

09/04/2019

The ladies do an awesome job! The house always looks great after they come in and they give above and beyond to work within our schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thank you so much !

09/01/2019

Clean Sweep, from Rita is always wonderful. All their employees work very hard and do not miss any areas. I will always request their services. I trust them and enjoy conversing with them as they clean. The price is great too, 4 workers for 2 hours for $110 is a great price. Thank you Rita, I will surely call again and again for your services. Entered a photo of our house to show how big it is. Wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dusting, cleaning hardwood floors, kitchen cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

08/13/2019

I was very impressed with quality work and attention to detail of Clean Sweep. The crew was professional and did an excellent job cleaning my home. I will definitely use the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

08/05/2019

There were bumps, but Rita took care of everything and More. Very Professional and caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One time deep clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. At our company it’s all about building lasting relationships with our clients. Thank you very much!

07/31/2019

First, when I put the request in thru Angie's list, Rita called me within 5 minutes. So right off the bat I was impressed. This company did an excellent job cleaning our apartment. Would hire again for a cleaning service in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Thank you so much ! We thank you for choosing Clean Sweep of America! It was our pleasure to assist you with your cleaning needs.

GENERAL & SPECIAL CLEANING. KITCHEN CABINETS, DRAWER FRONTS, COUNTERTOPS, APPLIANCES, RANGETOP, SINK, REFRIGERATOR, DISHWASHER, PUT AWAY DISHES, COOKWARE, GLASSWARE & UTENSILS, BATHROOM, SINKS & FAUCETS, DUST & POLISH FURNITURE, MAKE UP THE BED & CHANGE LINENS. & FLOORS. GENERAL & SPRING CLEANING. MOVE IN & MOVE OUT CLEANS AS WELL. PACKING, UNPACKING & ORGANIZING SERVICES.

NA