Christian Brothers Automotive - Germantown

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2006

B Rated | 26 Reviews

Christian Brothers Automotive is a full service automotive repair facility, offering high quality automotive repairs and services. We service and repair Domestic, European and Asian vehicles. You have peace of mind in knowing that our technicians are National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified repair Technicians. We use only the best replacements parts for your car. We use the exact manufacturer part or better. Our warranty is a best-in-class. We offer a 2-year or 24,000 mile "Nice Difference" warranty whichever best fits yoU. We provide free shuttle service to work or home. If you want to wait while we work on your car, you can experience a clean and comfortable waiting areas with comfortable leather chairs & couches in a relaxing environment. Ask about and experience our "Nice difference"....

Mr. Quick-Tune Inc

58  REVIEWS
Mr. Quick-Tune Inc

Established in 1982 and a 3-time winner of the Super Service Award, Mr. Quick-Tune Inc is a family owned and operated business that has been helping folks with their auto service needs! Phillip and Cheryl continued to run the family company back in 2000 and has helped customers in the greater Memphis area for many years now. Not only do we have a staff of experienced and knowledgeable technicians, we pride ourselves on the great work we provide – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing clients and Angie’s List members alike for 30+ years now. Mr. Quick-Tune Inc has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2013, 2014, and 2015! We value each customer and offer the best pricing possible. WE PROVIDE DISCOUNTS to Angie’s List members and Military – view our coupon offer for details and don’t forget to mention it at the time of your call or your walk-in. We are also accredited on the Better Business Bureau and we are a ASE Blue Seal Certified Garage for foreign or domestic vehicles and have Nationwide Warranties. From transmissions, to brakes and tires, to major engine repair or a minor alignment, Mr. Quick-Tune Inc is the auto shop for you! We guarantee all our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Give us a call today!

06/16/2015

Car works great now.  After inspecting it, they called and explained what was wrong, and asked before performing any work.  I brought it in the morning, they gave me a ride to FedEx WHQ, and they came and picked me up when it was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The steering in our Honda Odyssey (almost 100K miles) van was too tight, especially when just starting or when cold outside.  We had taken it to the dealership in January, and thought they had fixed it - but it didn't last, so we brought it to CB which we have used for years.  They ended up replacing the power steering pump (after verifying it wasn't under warranty/recall).  We also had the back brakes replaced, the cabin air filter replaced, and had the fuel injection service.  We used a coupon we'd received in the mail for all of this work, but usually use the FedEx discount.  They also gave us a coupon for a free oil change next time since we didn't need one this time.

CATEGORY auto repair

{Member's name removed}, Thanks for allowing us to solve your problems on you vehicle. It was a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to seeing you again. Ed Pate, Franchise Operator

03/09/2014

Extremely professional and high customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me a fair review of my truck and helped me make the right decision on fixing or selling.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks for the review and your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Ed Pate, Owner

06/18/2013

My car was sluggish when starting from a dead stop. (Stop signs, traffic signals etc.) I took it to a local repair shop and they provided me with a "laundry list" of things that were wrong with the car and needed repairs. It was going to cost around $1100. I took it to Christian Brothers for a 2nd opinion and they found the faulty vacuum hose, replaced it and only charged me $45. I was in and out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a defective vacuum hose in my car.

11/19/2012

They did not charge me a dime. I've had work done here before, and I trust them. They are very fast and try to work you in immediately. Christian Brothers is always the cheapest when we shop around for repair costs. They even helped my niece out on one occasion. She is a student and needed new tires. They allowed her to pay for the tires in three separate payments without interest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I drove in and had them check my mother's transmission fluid and battery.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

D

11/04/2012

My issue was getting Christian Bros to pay for the relay replacement since they misdiagnosed the problem. Sent information and stopped in to see them. I've been waiting over a month for a response. Just complained to Corp.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fist of all, I give these guys credit for being helpful and professional. My son's car was stalling randomly. First time I took it in they replaced the ignition. Car still stalled. Second time I took it in they replace the ERG valve. Son took the car to college. Car stalled again. Had a service center fix it over there since there wasn't a Christian Bros shop. Car was fixed (faulty relay).

CATEGORY auto repair

FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM WORK OR HOME. Full Service Automotive Repairs, Engines & Transmissions, Automotive Maintenance. Fr

Paint and Body.