A Head Above Home Repair

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

A Head Above Home Repair really is a head above all the rest. Licensed Bonded & Insured. We give free estimates for anything from handyman work, rental properties, small additions, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, trim work, ceiling fans, ceiling repair, doors, painting, roofing, punch list, honey-do's, hard wood floors, carpeting , tile, drywall, carpet, sheetrock, plumbing & electrical, rotten wood repair & replacement, Siding, Hardie Board, Fiber Cement Siding and more....

N/A
Premier Plumbing and Mechanical Inc

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

06/06/2019

Jody Tate responded to my call quickly and came out to give us a quote on stripping the wallpaper, repairing and painting the walls, and painting the woodwork and doors in a bathroom. The job was very time-sensitive. His crew was here on time and did an exceptional job in all areas. Jody has done work for us before--primarily handyman jobs--and we will definitely call on him again when the need ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom refinishing

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

11/29/2018

Everything went great!! They were on time and the carport turned out wonderful. I will call them back if I need any work done in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to improve the look of my house by adding a carport to it! I saw the work that A Head Above has done before and gave them a call. It turned out perfect, now I can park and not get soaking wet when it rains.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/14/2018

Jody and his team were great!!! We had a complete home renovation done and it only took 4 weeks!!!! I didn’t have to worry about anything!!! They keep me informed on everything!! I would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home renovation!!

CATEGORY countertops,decks,drywall,fences,handyman service,insulation,locksmith,plumbing,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,windows,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Thank you so much for the positive review. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again in the future. Sincerely, A Head Above Home Repair

04/08/2015

Not well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner arrived on the day scheduled for an estimate a little late. He seemed genuinely nice. I asked for several things to be done including sheetrock, columns and a window seat with shelves. Only after he left did I realize that he never took down one note nor did he measure any portion of the window seating wall that it would be attached to. I asked him when I might expect a price and a outline of the project and he said "two days". One week went by with no phone call, so I called and he said he had forgot and would get back to me. A week later and no follow- up. My guess was he had no intention of bidding on this job and could not be honorable enough to tell me so. Just a huge waste of my time.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

11/24/2014

After they stated Mr. Tate was rarely there to supervise, he had his son and 2 ******** (who could not speak English). It was a mess, they broke my granite countertop because they did not have enough people to carry it, and it was not replaced-he said he could fix it and I would not know the difference. the cabinets did not fit, I have to leave one drawer open because they did not make room for th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He started to finish a remodel of my  kitchen

CATEGORY countertops,handyman service,plumbing

Ceiling fans, light fixtures , faucets, countertops, molding, deadbolts and doorknobs installation, rotten wood, handyman, doors, trim, windows and sheetrock replacement, walls, fences, water and fire damage, decks & storage buildings repair.

Concrete work, vinyl siding, aluminum siding