Target Optical Store

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Eye exams available from self-employed doctors who lease space inside of Target. Scheduling for eye exams and contact lens fittings available online....

12/30/2014

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

06/16/2014

Was a positive and informative experience. Will be returning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my annual exam. Was professional and informative and will definitely be a return customer.

CATEGORY optometrist

11/04/2013

My examination went very well. I did not receive any treatment. My Optometrist felt I needed further examination and referred me to an OD.who specialized in eyes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was time for my annual eye examination. The interaction with my Optometrist was very good.

CATEGORY optometrist

04/05/2012

This doctor is in the Humana provider book. It was nothing thrilling and nothing bad. There was not a very large selection for frames. Neither of us got our frames there. The doctor and the people working there were very nice. I would continue to use their service in the future, but it depends on who my insurance covers, but because of the lack of frames I may look for another doctor to go to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for an exam and glasses at my last visit.

CATEGORY lasik

Prescription glasses, sunglasses and contact lens sales and fitting. Testing of existing lenses for UV protection. Contact lens refills available online.