Sunset Painting Service

Angie's List since August 2006

Sunset Painting Service...

Custom Wash & Detail

Services include hot water pressure washing, including but not limited to (concrete cleaning, parking lots, schools, apartments, office buildings, strip malls, industrial buildings and residential cleaning). Do you have a project that your not sure how to handle? Give me a call for a free estimate to go over your project with you. I serve Seymour, Knoxville and surrounding areas. I also do staining of decks and wooden fences. I have been in business for over 20 years and am a owner/operated. I am licensed and insured.

07/29/2017

I was pleased with the result. When cleaning up they did miss picking up a couple of things from the fence painting that were out in the back yard and out of sight. The foreman had to leave prior to the workmen finishing up. I had contracted to have the lintels painted and since the foreman was not around, I had to remind the crew that they had been overlooked. They took care of it immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a brick ranch home. I had the trim, fascia, shutters and porch painted. Sunset sprayed the surfaces to be painted with a bleach solution and then power washed on day one. On day two they painted the house. I also had my wooden fence stained. I'm pleased with the result. Sunset was booked up for a few weeks when I got my estimate. About a week before they were to start I had to delay by one day. They were agreeable.

10/26/2016

They did a great job.  They cleaned up after themselves but they trampled on my shrubbery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting on siding and trim

04/26/2013

We had trouble getting the job started, and then we rushed to finish it. We did have a couple of issues and they came right back and dealt with them. We liked the provider; he was not the lowest price bid, he was a bit pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunset Painting Service Inc did exterior painting for us.

12/18/2012

They did the actual painting on Monday/Tuesday (December 3 & 4), but came prior to that on Saturday (December 1) to do the pressure washing and cleaning, and to review what color selections went where. Very courteous & professional, and even pressure washed my 300 gallon propane tank while they were there. Although I was not in town when they did the actual painting, my review of their work after ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to paint the exterior of my home

11/20/2012

The job went very well.  In order to get finished in a timely manner because of the impeding cooler and rainy weather, they added some extra painters to get finished.  The job took 2 days

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned, made small repairs to the soffitts, and painted a large home which was 3 stories in the back.  They called before they came and wanted to make sure that we were please with the job before they left.  They were neat, professional, and very pleasant to work with, answering questions that we had regarding paint type, etc.

Paint Removing,Painting Contractors