Proven Protection

• Trade License Number
  • TN 1861

1518 Inverness Dr

Maryville, TN 37801

We are Proven Protection, your local ADT Authorized Dealer. We are the people to call if you want to put America’s Number 1 name in security to work for you. We provide service to customers throughout the Eastern Tennessee area. We know your neighborhood, so we can help you determine what’s best for you. We take pride in helping protect homes and businesses with top of the line security equipment and ADT security monitoring. Our sales personnel and installers have all been trained by ADT, so we will take care of you quickly and with complete satisfaction. Give us a call at 865.268.5812 and let us show you what’s available. You’re going to like how it feels to have peace of mind. Let us help protect your home and family....

home security system (17)home automation (1)

04/03/2020

Great. Provided what we needed at very good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security system installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Congratulations on the beautiful new house! My pleasure to help protect your family!

11/03/2019

Awesome! He came in made sure he needed everything before starting and worked fast

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pitting in cameras for the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Photo for Proven Protection - 1518 Inverness Dr, Maryville, TN - 38211830

Thank you guys for allowing us to protect your home! You guys were great to work with! Congratulations on the new home and also the baby that is on the way!

08/29/2019

Jason does such an amazing job. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He made sure when he was done we completely understood how to work the keypad and the app on our phone z

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security system installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thank you guys!! It was my pleasure to help secure your home. Call if you need anything!!!

04/19/2019

Very smoothly. Very well explained. No pushy sales pitch! Highly recommended!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wireless security system from ADT

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

Thank you for talk the kind words [Member Name Removed]! I wish you and your family the best! Call if you there is anything else I can do!

12/10/2018

This went very well. Jason Amburn the owner performed a very professional installation. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. I enjoyed helping secure your family!

03/12/2018

Jason did amazing work at a great price. I got exactly what I wanted and couldn't be more pleased. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
7 Surveillance Cameras Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2018

It was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed]. If you need anything, any time please don’t hesitate to call! God bless!

01/22/2018

jason and his helper worked in unbelievable conditions. it was freezing and snowing. i told them they could finish later but they just kept on going. they had to run into their truck now and then to thaw out their hands (i told them to come inside but they liked the forced heat in the truck).. they made sure i liked the angle of the cameras and did not rush me at all. jason taught me how to use my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adding a security system and cameras

CATEGORY home security systems,home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you, even in the snow. Lol. You are such a sweet lady! I wish you the best!! Jason Amburn

12/19/2016

Perfect! I would recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of adt home security system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2016

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure protecting your home and family!

11/21/2016

Jason great to work with. Extremely satisfied with service and new system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm system for home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

Thank you for the review! Please let us know if you have any future needs. Thanks again! :)

11/15/2016

Perfect next day service with discount on equiptment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home alarm system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016