KISSELS CARPET & FURNITURE

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2006

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. ...

ReNew Carpet Cleaning & Janitorial Service

With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your cleaning needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed!

03/06/2012

They did a perfect job. They were also very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our carpet.

02/15/2011

The people from Kissels Carpet & Furniture did a good job. It was a fine experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kissels Carpet & Furniture to install some carpets.

05/24/2007

They do really good work; they can't get out some of the tougher stains but I still like their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whenever I call them they come out the same day to clean my carpets.

08/15/2006

This is the third time I have used them to clean my furniture. They take pride in what they do and make sure that everything is done to perfection. Their prices are very reasonable and the guys that come out are polite, friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cleaned my big sectional couch.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING.

WATER AND SMOKE DAMAGE.