Campbell's Painting & More

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since November 2011

CAMPBELL'S PAINTING & MORE... has been in business over 30 years with an outstanding reputation of excellence. We take great pride in providing exceptional customer service while working hard to get the job done professionally and in a timely manner. We work closely with you throughout the project giving you the results you're looking for and deserve! We provide complete home improvement services, property management/maintenance & we'll even offer to do your laundry!! So, when you're in need of a reliable, dependable professional that will bring beauty to your home with lasting results, call CAMPBELL'S PAINTING & MORE... because “We’re Building Friendships... One Project at a time!” We also offer referral fees as a simple way of saying “thanks” to everyone promoting our growth. This also assures that everyone’s involvement with us is a “win-win” experience. Thank you for choosing CAMPBELL'S PAINTING & MORE... as your professional home improvement service provider....

D P Lawn Service

37  REVIEWS
D P Lawn Service

Award winning.

04/09/2020

We made an appointment for an estimate visit. Dwight showed up promptly. Spent a good amount of time with me to understand what needed to be done. After a week had gone by without receiving the estimate, I emailed him. He apologized for the delay and promised I would have the estimate the next day. Nearly two more weeks have gone by without the estimate. Obvious from other reviews that he gets ove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint covered porch and exterior deck, plus some siding

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

I haven't forgot about you & I sincerely apologize for the unexpected delay. I've had some issues I've had to take care of that's required much more of my time than expected. I will reach out to you today.

08/15/2019

Excellent Service and workmanship This is the 4th job Dwight and his people have done for me and each has exceeded my expectations. He and his people take pride in their work and it shows in the final product. Highly recommend you calling Dwight for any remodel work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring and door install

CATEGORY flooring,doors

Thank you so much for your uplifting review! We are grateful for your friendship and always enjoy working with you.

04/24/2019

It was a great restoration. Two people know who and what to do for a GREAT job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Restoration

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning

Thank you for your encouraging review! It was a pleasure working with you again and we are grateful for your friendship!

03/22/2019

Nothing to say but great things about this company. Dwight, the owner understood my needs and carried out exactly what was desired during a tight time frame. Gary and Mike did an exceptional job installing the plank vinyl flooring we purchased. It turned out beautiful... We also used them for some plumbing needs. We appreciate everything you did! It's nice to have a company with many services. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Plank Flooring Install

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,plumbing

Thank you so much for your encouraging review and referral! We are truly grateful for your friendship & look forward to helping you on future project needs.

03/10/2019

Everything went excellent, service was great, the entire staff was professional, friendly and there to answer any questions needed. I would highly recommend Dwight Campbell and his company, Campbell's Painting & More! John A. Smaldone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, painting and masonry work!

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,interior painters

Thank you for your encouraging review! It was a pleasure working with you & we're grateful for your friendship.

Deck Maintenance. Decks & Porches. Doors. Drywall. Epoxy Flooring. Handyman Services. Wallpaper Removal. Fencing. Carpentry. Roofing. Pressure Washing. Gutter Cleaning.