Breathe Green LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2013

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Breathe Green LLC offers a variety of Green Building Solutions for a Greener World in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Born as a mold inspection and remediation company we have expanded our offerings to spray foam insulation and concrete lifting using polyurethane foam. Breathe Green focuses on using products that are good for the environment in an effort to play an active role in helping reduce the amount of fossil fuels needed and therefore greenhouse gases, thus slowing the effects of global warming. Additionally our products either contain a meaningful level of Post Consumer Recycled Content or low VOC and all natural eco-safe as determined by the some of the most broadly accepted standards in the industry such as DFE(Designed for the Environment), LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) and Green Seal.bringing added value to the customer and the environment....

Advanced Heating and Air

Our 3rd generation family business has been servicing Knoxville, Maryville, and our neighbors in surrounding counties for over 40 years. Our philosophy has always stayed the same, which is to establish a long term working relationship with our customers by offering industry leading equipment, warranties, and service at affordable pricing. We are proud to be a Tane Comfort Specialist Dealer, which means we are held to a high standard of training, continued education, service, and 100% customer satisfation.

Offers by Advanced Heating and Air on Angie's List

09/12/2016

This company never responded to the email I sent through their website.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC cleaning, treatment

C

04/06/2016

They told me they would call me back. They did not call back and I tried to call them back and their voicemail is full.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used t hem about a year ago and I was happy with their service. I called them about three weeks ago on a follow up.

02/08/2015

Tom Gibbs and his crew were responsive and professional. They started when they promised and finished the job as stated at the beginning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I highly recommend them if your having a mold or humidity issue in your home.

06/23/2014

CATEGORY insulation,mold removal

01/17/2014

We couldn't be happier with the professionalism, timely visits and clean job during and after the repairs. The first day, I was not able to be there so the crew worked with my wife. When i got home, she proceeded to tell me how professional the staff and foreman were in answering her questions, asking before they made excessive noise and explaining what they were going to do. That, to me, was 90% ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I discovered mold coming out of the vents of our air ducts from the HVAC system. Everyone of them. Imagine the shock value two kids! We did a quick search online and found BreatheGreen and decided to give them a call. Tom came out the next day and cleaned up the visible signs of mold that had infected our sofa and two end tables. I like the fact that he spoke about how bleach won't completely get rid of the mold and used environmentally safe chemicals. He couldn't get into the ducts but did a fantastic job of cleaning what he was qualified to clean. He recommended we contacted Duct Doctor which we did and they did a fantastic job of taking care of the inside. We had long suspected that we had mold in our basement and crawl space. We called Tom back out to inspect and he found a nice little secret. He came out a couple days later and did an air test to confirm what he suspected. We had very high particulates of mold in the air. So, upon our approval, BreatheGreen tore out all of our insulation and moisture barrier, cleaned the entire crawl space and treated for mold. They installed a dehumidifier. Then, we opted for the spray insulation throughout the basement and crawl space.

CATEGORY insulation,mold removal

- MICRO Certified Mold inspectors and Mold Remediation Contractors, a nationally recognized certification program. - ERMI testing and Air Sampling - Radon Testing and Mitigation by Certified Radiation Safety Officer - Spray Foam Insulation, Concrete Leveling -Licensed and SPFA Certified Injection and Spray Polyurethane Foam Contractor through LaPolla and AirTight SPI - Authorized B-Dry Waterproofing Consultant - Authorized ICYNENE Spray Foam Insulation Consultant

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal