AAA Transmission and Automotive Technology

A 11 Reviews

Angie's List since June 2010

278 Stones River Rd

La Vergne, TN 37086

Since 1986, AAA Transmission Technology has been assisting you with all of your needs. Please contact us today - calling works best. Additional phone - (615) 812-2310. Additional contact name - Melinda Smith....

transmission service (10)auto repair (7)

01/16/2018

They recommended a remanufactured transmission for my Explorer, which is what I had already figured it would need. They were detailed in showing me the problems with the transmission. Very satisfied with the price and speed of installation. Transmission repair is something I had always dreaded. I would definitely go to them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

04/19/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt my transmission on my Lexus RX300. They were the best price after shopping around and did a great job. Very pleased.

08/27/2015

Unfortunately my car was a lost cause, but they confirmed it and help me take care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran a diagnostic on my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2015

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my Lexus in for transmission work. It needed to be rebuilt. They did an excellent job, the car runs beautifully. They were very knowledgeable. I would trust them to do any work on my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2015

07/13/2015

They provided a 12 month warranty and have been very kind and helpful when I've gone back to have them check the transmission during the break in period. The transmission is working better than it did when it was new.  They know what they're doing.  The shop looks well used, since they process a lot of cars through there.  Great local home town shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt a Honda odyssey transmission

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2015

08/06/2014

I've been using them for a long time. They're just very efficient. They know that I use my van to work and they get me in and out as fast as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use AAA Transmission Technology. They did transmission replacement and tune-up work the last time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2014

01/15/2014

He's fantastic. He goes the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. He is not very expensive at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to this company for many visits. My last visit was a transmission overhaul. Every other business quoted $3,500-$3,700.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2013

C

07/07/2013

I belive they nickel and dime you very high

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re bulid  trans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2012

11/08/2011

AAA Trans Tech was recommended to me as a respectable place that works on imports at a resonable price.  They diagnosed and fixed a problem i had with my Audi TT.  I originally thought it to be a problem with the turbo, but they found it to be a problem with the rear engine housing.   I had just purchase the car and apparently someone had previously worked on it and didn't properly torque the bolt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Trans Tech diagnosed and fixed a noise problem i had with a 2002 Audi TT coupe.

CATEGORY auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2010

07/06/2011

AAA was efficient and kept me informed throughout the entire process. Due to the nature and complexity of my transmission rebuild, my car may have taken longer, than other automobiles, to complete, but on, February 25, 2011, I was able to pick up my car. They never attempted to sell me on other repairs and never pressured me into buying services or parts I did not need. They did inform and educate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 2003 Volvo XC70 which poses a challenge when I need automotive repairs because I cannot find anyone, other than the Volvo dealership, who is willing or capable of making the repairs to a Volvo. Although, when my transmission started giving me trouble, my extended warranty company, referred me to AAA Transmission Technology. Within a few days, AAA diagnosed my car, and informed me that I needed a new transmission. My warranty company, though, preferred that the transmission be rebuilt, and AAA was able to rebuild the transmission for my Volvo. In addition to rebuilding my transmission, they were able to inform me of other issues that were present or issues that might soon arise concerning my Volvo. In addition to their ability to service Volvo's, they service motorcycles, classic cars, and other foreign automobiles, and, while sitting in their office, talking to the owner and his wife, at length, every customer who walked through the door was pleased with the work done to their automobiles. In addition, I noticed that each customer, coming in to drop-off an automobile, left feeling comfortable and having trust that AAA would ethically take care of their automobile service needs.

COST $365.09

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2011

Transmission Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Repair Shop, Local Transmission Repair Shops, Auto Repairs, Truck Repair Shop, Engine Rebuilding Service, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic, Trans Tech

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available