Winkle's Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5403 Western Ave Ste 105A

Knoxville, TN 37921

Winkles Plumbing provides a variety of professional plumbing services. Winkles Plumbing is an active service provider and offers dynamic skilled workers. They were able to develop their skills through years of experience in field work. At Winkles Plumbing, we are convinced that the job done will surpass your expectations. We tender the best plumbing services and plumbing help at your convenience. We offer prompt and reliable service to sump pumps, water heaters, faucets, sinks, water lines, sewers, garbage disposals, toilets, and more at reasonable rates. Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible solutions for all your plumbing problems. We take pride in providing efficient plumbing services that match your needs and your budget. 18 years experience....

Plumbing (60)Drain Cleaning (15)Water Heaters (2)Bathtub Restoration (1)Wells and Pumps (1)

02/08/2019

Workers Kevin and Rob were professional and prompt. Diagnosed the problem and fixed it in about 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leaking kitchen drain pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

01/30/2019

Jon was professional and was prompt in performing the service. Explained what he was doing. Would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleared

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

01/16/2019

We highly recommend Winkle's Plumbing in Knoxville, TN. They do guarantee their work. John, the plumber who did our work, is a pleasant and very professional young man who made us feel he is competent enough to handle any problem in a timely manner. Bill and Genette S. in Gatlinburg, TN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance work to original plumbing issue due to tree roots.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

07/25/2018

Went very well, Gary and Danny were very professional and didn't waste any time. They got right on the problems and fixed them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt a kitchen faucet ( I had the parts ) and cleaned out a real slow drain.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

D

07/05/2018

I called the company and was promised that a representative would call me back to schedule an appointment. No one ever called so I selected another company to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a simple outdoor plumbing job

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

We've been extremely busy lately and have a high call volume and we must work on those in the order that which they are received or emergencies. Your job it was not an emergency. You could hire another plumber at any time. There was no obligation to us or no obligation from us to you to call you at a certain time. Leaving a bad review wasn't cool!

06/23/2018

Mike and Austin were on time, did a great job, everything works great. They did an excellent job. I would recommend them for rehire. I definitely will call them again if I have a plumbing issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace entire copper water lines with PEX lines including all shut-off valves,; install pressure reducing valve, 2 hose bibs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

06/06/2018

I had glass in the disposal and thought I had removed it all. Yet the disposal would not reset and the plumber said it had to be replaced. This surprised me a bit, but I didn't have the knowledge to dispute it. So given that, the job went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New disposal and hooking up an ice maker

05/26/2018

Guy never showed up at house. Never called to say he couldn't make it. Very bad professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

Who did you schedule an appointment with? I don't think I ever have talked to you.

05/08/2018

Main water line ruptured we were without water. Winkle's responded to late evening call and came out next day and repaired, while pointing out the line had degraded (nothing external such as root caused the rupture) and suggested it would need replaced at some time in the future. We decided to proceed and they arrived on time, did an excellent job, replaced the old line and the old water meter as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new main water line from street to home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

Customer satisfaction is very important to us! Thanks for a good review. That really means a lot to us. I'm glad things went well. Don't hesitate to call with your future needs. Thank you.,Shane

03/15/2018

made first contact on a Monday, the office said the plumber would be contacting me with a time he could come. I never heard from him he just showed up on Friday. I had not explained the problem correctly. He was unable to do the repair due to time and lack of supplies. He contacted a co-worker and they all arrived later that afternoon. The work was done in a timely manner. Left it clean and repair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace leaking Hot Water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

Residential and commercial plumbing, clogged drains, sump pumps, water heaters, water and gas re-piping, stack replacement, leak detection - water and gas, faucets, sinks, excavations, sewer inspections, cleaning and repair, garbage disposals, stacks, occupancy violations, code corrections & bathroom remodeling.

Please inquire