MAX HAIR - NAILS SALON

Angie's List since July 2007

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nails

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a PERFECT haircut and just a mile from home--conveniently located in suburban center with Trader Joe's. I feel so lucky to have David (owner of salon) to cut my hair after a horrible experience at Metropolis. He listened to me, and really understood what would look best on me with my face shape. Best haircut ever.

01/27/2014

The staff is always friendly and nice. It is a great local business and they always do a great job! This is the only place I will go for mani/pedis in knoxville.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go here for manicures and pedicures. I am always satisfied with the results.

09/19/2009

Called the same day and set up an appointment with David for a men's haircut. He was fast, friendly, and the cut looked comparable to $25-30 cuts. The $18 included a $3 tip, so a men's haircut is $15. I will definitely return. They do not wash your hair before or after, so you will leave with little hairs falling (doesn't bother me).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Men's Haircut

01/23/2009

They made us feel very comfortable and they know what they are doing. My husband used to pay $35 for a haircut and my waxing used to cost $80 at our previous salon. Same great service as the high end salons, but at a fraction of the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband received a haircut from David. Just a plain haircut, he didn't get shampoo or style. David was very nice and gave him a great haircut for $15.00. I received a full facial waxing from Kim for $40. She did a great job, especially from my eyebrows.