Just Dogs and Friends

Angie's List since July 2006

Professional grooming, boarding (dogs & cats), daycare services...

02/04/2015

Their pricing is $70 for the two dogs which is a great price. I drop them off and it usually takes them 4-5 hours to groom both. They could have closer detail to the grooming though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They groom both of my dogs every 4 weeks.

CATEGORY pet grooming

06/04/2014

Very well.  I have used Just Dogs and Friends for years now.  I actually have 4 dogs, but the two we boarded this weekend are my "special needs" children and could not travel with us.  Both are on medication and one is on a very restricted diet and 15+ years old!  The guys at Just Dogs are so conscientious and attentive!  I would not go anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One night boarding services for 2 dogs

CATEGORY kennels

05/30/2014

From the receptionist to the groomer, everyone makes my dog feel welcome and comfortable and they all dote on her.  In fact, when pulling up to Just Dogs and Friends, she gets so excited.  I know they must treat her very well for her to be so comfortable there.  g

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath and groom

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming

05/14/2014

This groomer is awesome!  They were very caring and even let me be present when my dog was being clipped as he is very groomer shy.  The facility is very clean and inviting.  I'll definitely be back!  The cost is also very reasonable for such great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The groomer gave both of my dogs their summer cut.

CATEGORY pet grooming

03/17/2014

Excellent service. We now take them one day per week just for daycare. Our dogs know when they are going . They love it there. They also have 24/7 on premise staff which others don't have. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming for 3 dogs. Also, doggie day care. We have them done every month.

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming