House Doctor Home Repair

Angie's List since November 2011

07/12/2017

Everything these guys did was in a very timely manner and didn't cost a small fortune to have done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used him several times,as he was highly recommended by the home inspector when we bought this place,he's fixed electrical,and installed a storm door and miscellaneous small things I'm unable to do because of my disability. He does excellent work and most importantly,he does it right and doesn't leave till I'm satisfied.

12/18/2014

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

05/29/2013

He was really outstanding. The owner has an old house himself so he gave us a lot of advice. He is very knowledgeable. They are very competent, ethical and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Doctor Home Repair did some minor home repairs.

09/30/2012

The services were estimated and then performed about a month later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The House Doctor was very helpful. He knows a lot about old houses and what repair does and does not need addressing.  I would highly recommend his services, but be aware that a wait is probable as he is generally booked for at least a month in advance.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

06/25/2012

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Can't remember everything in detail, but Tony and his right-hand man have spent a few days at our house since we moved in. We pretty much gave him the responsibility to fix everything our home inspection said needed to be fixed. From lighting to plumbing and crawl space work. He is very professional, respectful, honest, and listens well in order to do just what you want and find ways to spend less money. Although you have to wait a while to get a call back when you first contact him, he stays on schedule and is punctual once the work is scheduled.

N/A