Guaranteed Services LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/23/2023

PO Box 26242

Knoxville, TN 37912

At Guaranteed Services LLC we provide services ranging from floor installation, floor care, home remodeling, fencing, power washing to name a few. We are a one stop shop, locally owned and operated since 2012 providing services in Knox and surrounding counties. We now provide electrostatic disinfectant spraying. This process is used to help fight the spread of COVID 19. Applications are great for both homes and businesses. ...

fence company (12)pressure washing (8)interior painting (4)floor cleaning (3)floor buffing (3)home remodeling (3)house painting (2)flooring (2)basement remodeling (1)patio enclosures (1)home remodeling (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

08/29/2020

Guaranteed Services is an excellent Pro to work with. My pickett fence was in terrible condition. I was delighted the way Reginald and Bill worked to bring it back to looking like new again. They are professional in every thing they do. I am looking forward to using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
powerwash, repair and stain wood privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/21/2020

Great! Will definitely look to them for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Privacy Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

08/20/2020

Before we closed on our home we started looking for contractors. My wife began calling around to get someone to visit. After speaking with Reginald at Guaranteed services she was sure we had found the right one. Fast forward to today and we still feel the same way. Guaranteed services has repaired, rescreened, and repainted our deck. Built new outdoor deck steps. Built a beautiful and very sturdy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling, fencing, painting, tree removal, electrical

CATEGORY drywall,fencing,flooring contractor,remodeling,pressure washing,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Photo for Guaranteed Services LLC - PO Box 26242, Knoxville, TN - 38823553

07/20/2020

He did a great job and it only took one day. His price was very reasonable compared to others. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wood privacy fence

CATEGORY fencing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/20/2020

They were prompt from day one until the job was completed to my satisfaction. No payments were required until work was completed. They were efficient and professional in all areas of communication, quoting, documenting, invoicing, and labor. They will be my first call for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

02/26/2020

Working with Guaranteed Services was easy and hassle free. They responded quickly and kept me informed. Their work was of excellent quality and less expensive than other quotes I had. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Erect privacy fence. Install epoxy floor in garage.

CATEGORY fencing,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Photo for Guaranteed Services LLC - PO Box 26242, Knoxville, TN - 38409738

02/10/2020

We recently purchased a new home in Winter Park. We needed a fence put up. We got Reginald’s contact information from a friend that hired them before. The detail and precision to their process was very good. Strongly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

02/09/2020

Reginald and his crew came out to quote and exterior pressure wash and painting. I was on a time crunch and they were able to complete my projects in a professional and timely manner. I highly recommend Guaranteed Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash, painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

02/07/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing, painting

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

02/07/2020

Reginald and his crew installed a wood privacy fence last year. The installation was great. They returned to pressure wash and stain the fence at the beginning of this year and the service was great. Very professional and informative I strongly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install wood privacy fence

CATEGORY fencing,pressure washing