Guaranteed Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 26242

Knoxville, TN 37912

At Guaranteed Services LLC we provide services ranging from floor installation, floor care, home remodeling, fencing, power washing to name a few. We are a one stop shop, locally owned and operated since 2012 providing services in Knox and surrounding counties....

Fencing (7)Pressure Washing (7)Buffing and Polishing (3)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (3)Interior Painting (2)Landscaping (1)Carpet Cleaning (1)Handyman Services (1)Exterior Painting (1)

02/10/2020

We recently purchased a new home in Winter Park. We needed a fence put up. We got Reginald’s contact information from a friend that hired them before. The detail and precision to their process was very good. Strongly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

02/09/2020

Reginald and his crew came out to quote and exterior pressure wash and painting. I was on a time crunch and they were able to complete my projects in a professional and timely manner. I highly recommend Guaranteed Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash, painting

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

02/07/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing, painting

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

02/07/2020

Reginald and his crew installed a wood privacy fence last year. The installation was great. They returned to pressure wash and stain the fence at the beginning of this year and the service was great. Very professional and informative I strongly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install wood privacy fence

CATEGORY fencing, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

10/19/2019

Excellent Service. Provided timely quote and were out the next day and fixed the gate. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair rod iron gate latch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

Thank you very much for the opportunity, it was our pleasure to provide service. When in need, choose Guaranteed.

05/25/2019

Everything went very well, they showed up and explained what they were going to do and did it. I now have a wider gate to enter my backyard. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My side gate needed to be wider.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Thank you very much for the opportunity to install the gate. Please keep us in mind for your future needs and we will be contacting you soon.

05/17/2019

Leader and crew did outstanding work....professional, customer focused, and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drainage, trenching, and piping installation

CATEGORY handyman service, landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Thank you for your review and thank you very much for the opportunity to complete your project. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to completing any project you are in need of in the future.

05/07/2019

Reginald and his crew were awesome to work with! He responded to me right away and answered all my questions within hours of emailing or texting him. He was able to come out and quote my fence and put one up all within a week time frame. He also charged almost 50% less than what other companies quoted me. Would definitely hire again and highly recommend for quality and affordability!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing closed off on both sides of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] It was s pleasure meeting you and addressing your fencing needs. At Guaranteed Services we understand that affordability and dependability are our keys to success. Please keep us in mind if another project arises. Once again, thank you for your kind words and patronage.

04/11/2019

It went wonderful. It was good. Everything they done is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some painting. Pressure washing. Repair on my fence.

CATEGORY fencing, pressure washing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

04/10/2019

It went good. Everything it went good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washing.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting in any future projects.