Blue Cross & Blue Shield

Not Rated| 16 Reviews

iHealthBrokers

428  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 8-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Award 2019

11/21/2014

It wouldn't make a difference. It depends on the income. She's looked at different plans and she sees what fits me the best. She's very knowledgeable. It's working much better than before. I'm happy with the plan I've got. The price is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My health insurance is with Blue Cross & Blue Shield. They provide the medical health insurance.

D

11/13/2014

1st call: found plan, talked to customer service and identified what we wanted (health and dental) the same. Explained we had already paid for the old policy, thus they stated it would be credited. Received letter in mail stating we owed for October the entire amount of new policy. 2nd call: Called to verify all was setup correctly because of letter. Customer service stated it wasn't and that afte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had BCBS for 3 years now. Told in October 2014 we needed to update policy for the changes in the law.

01/20/2014

I like their coverage very well. They cover about everything and they pay 80% of your medical bills. They help me out sometimes and they are very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Blue Cross & Blue Shield as my health insurance company.

09/30/2013

As health insurance goes, BCBS been very easy to deal with but, I must add that, thankfully, my family and I haven't had many claims this year. The insurance is accepted by most health care providers and they normally file the claims with little effort on our part. We have had no issues with any of the claims that we filed this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BCBS is my family's health insurance provider.

09/28/2013

Overall fairly smooth. However, there was once previously an occasion in which I was billed for something I should not have been, due to a coding issue. BCBS instructed me to instruct the doctor's office to re-bill. I had to take breaks from my job for multiple phone conversations that should not have been my responsibility. I felt as if I might as well be working for BCBS and that I was doing the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have had BCBS for ~3-4 years now.