Archadeck Of Knoxville

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160331

4120 Sam Cooper Ln

Knoxville, TN 37918

Archadeck Outdoor Living designs and builds custom outdoor living spaces for our clients. From porches and patios to decks and sunrooms, Archadeck is North America’s leading outdoor space builder....

deck building (27)concrete repair (2)awning installation (2)sunroom and patio (1)lighting (1)fencing (1)general contracting (1)

11/04/2019

Our project went very well. My wife and I found Archadeck of Knoxville to be very easy to work with and reasonably priced. Mark was quick to offer suggestions about our project and he and his crew, led by Aaron were very professional in all regards, accommodating to our schedule and great to work with. We would not hesitate to use them again for future projects of a similar nature.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We expanded a concrete patio by approximately 100 square feet and also had a 12 x 16 foot screen porch built onto part of the patio giving us a nice spring-summer-early fall outdoor sitting area to enjoy.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

09/05/2017

I am not going to use this company, but I would use them. He is very professional, very knowledgeable, probably had the greatest institutional knowledge of deck replacement of any of the four estimates I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and gave us an estimate for replacing our deck.

12/26/2016

Great! On time, under budget, highest quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck improvement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2016

10/31/2016

Although we had to wait a while because he already had so many decks to do ahead of ours, we were very pleased with the results, including the clip system, and would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark's crew replaced a rotting pine deck with a new hardwood deck. They installed the clip system that we had never used before.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

07/21/2015

Gorgeous. Only pitfall -- boards used seem to warp downward in the middle. Thereby all the rainfall is staying on the deck and not running off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore down old deck. Built new deck with additional screened in area

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2015

04/13/2015

We called Archdeck due to high rating on Angie's List.  Mr. Ward, the owner, came over and did an estimate.  A couple of days later, he brought over a very comprehensive contract  with a sheet of paper that detailed all that his company would do. He also brought a drawing of what the finished project would look like.  He gave us an approximate start date of about three weeks in the future and said...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Ward's team built us a 14' x 28' deck on the back of our home.  It has gates on two sides with one step down on one side and three steps down on the other.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2015

03/02/2015

Mark was very professional & communicated with us in detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed a 3D image of a deck with stairs cascading down to a patio. Loved it so much! Built a beautiful upper deck 12x32. It's a must-see!!!! I was very impressed!

CATEGORY contractors,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2015

12/13/2014

After getting quotes from 3 companies, I decided on Archadeck of Knoxville. Mark stated very clearly what they would do and I thought the price was fair based on my other bids. The crew arrived on Tuesday and had the old deck removed and the footers poured by the end of the day. My new 12' x 27' deck was done by the end of the workday on Thursday! The construction is so much better than the old de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an old deck and replaced it with a new one. They also built a new enclosure for my propane tanks.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2014

11/07/2014

Contacted contractor based on AL reviews. With contractor, visited a completed job with similar stainless rail system and deck surface. Received quote for all work and estimated start date 6-8 weeks into future. Job started at date promised and was completed in 6 work days. Crew showed up at 8:30 everyday and worked the full day, for 6 days until job completed to our satisfaction. Weather co-opera...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed older deck surface and railing system. Reinforced existing framing. Extended size of original deck (include new masonry pier to match existing brick), all new decking surface, install customized stainless steel/anodized aluminum rail system, build new access stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2014

06/09/2014

I had used them before. They are very professional, they kept to a good schedule. They cleaned up and I have a beautiful deck. I have had absolutely no problem with any leakage or drainage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The did a patio and attached a roof.

CATEGORY awnings,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2014

Decks, porches, additions, gazebos, pergolas, open porches & loggias, arbors, privacy screens, fencing, planters & benches, latticework, ramps & walkways, docks & garden structures.

Unfortunately do to the increased need for our service we are only offering repair work in the winter season. Please contact us if you have any questions.