Angler's Construction LLC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2012

Owned & operated....

Wood Construction & Remodeling

We offer Turnkey services to provide amazing quality work in any of your Home Project remodels. We specialize in Kitchens, Bathrooms along with Basement remodels. With a dedicated crew of licensed, insured, and bonded contractors you have the assurance that each project will be handled with the highest priority and years of expertise experience.

07/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark installed some tile for me in my bathrooms. He does high quality work and is very reasonable. Since I had a small job, he worked me in between large jobs -but an emergency came-up; as a result, my job was a little longer than anticipated. No big deal if you're not on a tight schedule. Would not hesitate using Mark again!!

10/24/2013

Owner is extremely knowledgable and full of great ideas

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled bonus room added half bath Turned half bath into pantry and retiled kitchen floor with ceramic tile

07/29/2013

It turned out fine. The price and the quality of work was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angler's Construction took a part of the garage and made a laundry room on it.

10/11/2012

The whole thing went very smoothly. They were able to safely take down the fence around my backyard to get the concrete truck in, plus work carefully around the french drain. when the job was done, they cleaned everything up and made it spotless. Our pad still looks perfect a year later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Mark to come out and have an entertaining area added on to our house. We knew we wanted some sort of concrete or paverstone pad. Mark explained to us the drainage issues we would have with paverstones and convinced us to go with a decorative concrete pad. He also brought us out to some of his other job sites so we could see the different styles he had done. He was very professional and helpful, and did a great job on the work.

CATEGORY remodeling

Residential construction, remodeling kitchens & bathrooms.