AFFORDABLE HOME BUILDERS /A&L CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

A&L Construction LLC.General Contractors certified both Commercial and Residential(Affordable Home Builders).We are fully insured and Licensed Tn (00049751)We have been operating in the East tn area for over 13 years.WE ARE CERTIFIED WITH ALL MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANIES FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS...

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL.

10/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inquired about home building plans and prices. They answered my questions. |and sent information by mail.

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters, real estate agents

12/05/2012

Nathan Summers came out and did the job. My mother was very pleased and said the finished project is beautiful. He also painted the wall and ceiling in her living room. He also patched a ceiling in her bathroom. They showed up on time everyday and worked 8 hours everyday until the job was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to repair some plaster work in my mother's older home, she did not want to put in drywall.

CATEGORY handyman service, plastering, interior painters

C

08/17/2012

Aand L sub-contracted the work out. A job that should have taken 7-10 days max lasted nearly two months. They did a decent job on the deck. The firebox mortar was mixed incorrectly. A week or 10 days after it was built the mortar started crumbling and falling out. It was like dried cake icing and I could dig it out with just my finger in some places. Ultimately everything was repaired and complete...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The brick firebox (gas fireplace enclosure) on the rear exterior wall of my home was built on top of my wooden deck and both needed replacing. The contract called for the deck to be removed, the firebox dis-mantled, a concrete footer poured on the ground and a new firebox built on the footer. The deck would be replaced except for a few existing joists that were viable.

CATEGORY decks, masonry, real estate agents

GENERAL,CONTRACTING, REMODELING,KITCHENS, ELECTRICAL,PLUMBING, NEW CONSTRUCTION, SUNROOMS,FOUNDATIONS,ROOFING,GUTTERS, SIDING WINDOWS,PAINTING,DRYWALL,CONCRETE, MASONRY ETC