Advanced Window Tint

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2012

Professional window tint services for Knoxville and surrounding areas. We are a family owned, local business started in 2002. We only use the highest quality tint which is guaranteed to NEVER bubble, crack, fade, or turn purple. Call today for a free estimate on your vehicle, boat, home, or business....

A-1 Certified Service Inc

Michele Thomas is the owner/contractor of A-1 Certified Service, Inc and graduate of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She is the 2nd generation of a long standing, family owned business. Over 40-years’ experience in service and installation of air conditioning and heating systems, plumbing, and Home Performance (Insulation, Air Sealing, Duct Sealing). We are members of the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America), and TVA eScore QCN. We offer financing to meet your needs. Our service techs are NATE certified. We hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Award 2019
Offers by A-1 Certified Service Inc on Angie's List

D

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never returned my call and request for an estimate. I guess my two windows were not enough to justify worrying about.

CATEGORY auto glass

12/26/2013

I haven't submitted a review before because I was unaware she was on Angie's List.  I just found that out today.  When I found her the first time, she came recommended by a friend. I can not say anything negative about the services that have been performed by Jennifer.  I was totally pleased each time with her professionalism, as well as the quality of the work she did.  The cost, also,  was very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jennifer Howland has tinted the windows of two automobiles for me, and also some windows in my house.  The dollars and dates above do not reflect actual because I am not speaking of one time, but over a period of a couple of years at different times.  She also has tinted windows for my daughter.

CATEGORY window tinting,auto glass

We offer professional window tinting services for automobiles, marine, residential, and commercial buildings

If we feel that we are not equipped for a job we will kindly explain this before receiving payment.