Advanced Heating and Air

A802 REVIEWS

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since August 2010

2501 Byington Beaver Ridge Rd

Knoxville, TN 37931

Our 3rd generation family business has been servicing Knoxville, Maryville, and our neighbors in surrounding counties for over 40 years. Our philosophy has always stayed the same, which is to establish a long term working relationship with our customers by offering industry leading equipment, warranties, and service at affordable pricing. We are proud to be a Tane Comfort Specialist Dealer, which means we are held to a high standard of training, continued education, service, and 100% customer satisfation....

hvac repair (757)plumber (70)air duct cleaning (44)water heater repair and installation (7)appliance repair (2)

12/12/2019

Very experienced technician. Above excleence from the initial call for service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

12/11/2019

It went good ad I have them for a couple of years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced heating and air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

11/08/2019

The technician arrived during the windows they set up. They have a text service to show you when the tech will be arriving, and even include a map of the progress. The price seemed pretty consistent with what I expected to pay. They were able to get someone out a lot quicker than I assumed it would take. They ran into some issues with draining the old tank (which was ancient), but he was able to r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric Water Heater installation

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

08/16/2019

I had an issue with My Ac it stopped working and had to call my warranty company, They called to set up appt for 5 days out. The tech came out he told me he had to rewire it. Well, it started working I was happy. so I thought everything was fine. It was running about 75 to 80 in my house all that month. It was pretty hot month so I thought it was normal "I have a metal roof" I got my electric bill...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Issue --Mutiple issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Unfortunately due to the nature of aging HVAC equipment multiple failures can arise. On 5/20/19 we replaced a blown transformer and all checked out well. This is a very common part to fail and has nothing to do with the heater circuit. The next call we had was some 2 months later on 7/16/19 which our lead technician found a shorted heat sequencer which was replaced. A few days later on 7/20/10 a r...

04/06/2019

Once I made my decision, Advanced was super quick in scheduling, professional and productive, would definitely hire them again if I need any services they provide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert HVAC to electric from gas

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

03/28/2019

The work was tough because I have a lot of rock on my property and I'm on a slab but Advanced did an excellent job of working the problem and coming up with a viable solution that got our water working again, was up to code, and will be a better installation given my property characteristics. I can be confident that the work will last longer than the previous installation and if we sell our house ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water main broke, had to fully replace from the meter to the house under slab

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

03/20/2019

I have used Advanced several times for various jobs and I am always impressed with how quickly they get to me, their courteousness in solving my problem, and their focus on saving me as much money as possible. I live in an older home with several weird problems, but they always are able to help me out. I highly recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance and Repair work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

03/08/2019

They did a great job. I have a rental property and was in a bind. I was completely satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced our water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

12/27/2018

Our technician was so excellent. He gave us an economical solution for our A/C's and went above and beyond to fix a repair when they had worked on it before and it didn't work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair

10/24/2018

The parts were under warranty and we were told we would have to just pay labor. The technician told us when he came to check it out that it would take 45 mins or so to fix, which it did. We were charged $250 for 45 mins which is a complete rip off. I will NEVER recommend them and I am reporting them to the BBB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C unit module replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

We are very sorry for your dissatisfaction. We are on a flat rate system for repairs. This repair actually required the installation of two different parts. The flat rate also includes any warranty exchange fees that are charged by the manufacturer. Your 100% satisfaction is our top priority and we will be reaching out to you for any resolution.

Heating & air conditioning installation - Plumbing. Service & sales. Duct cleaning.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express