PlantBoy Landscape Management

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2010

We are a full service landscape management company. Specializing in lawn care, irrigation, retaining walls, patios and lighting....

New Hope Aquascapes

New Hope is always just a phone call away. From lawn mowing once while you're on vacation, to full remodel or maintenance, we have you covered. We specialize in customer water features, and sell a wide variety of Koi. Call 833-LAWN-411 or 423-367-1214 for your free estimate today! We offer referral incentives and are always welcoming new clients.

10/16/2017

We have a contract with them, they come out every week. We pay a yearly fee. They're reliable and they do a good job. They do a good job. Quality is ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut our grass.

09/03/2017

Knowledgeable and experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping, installed plants, full regrading of our front yard.

06/10/2014

Thorough very good job Workers were courteous and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape maintenance

02/25/2013

He was very professional, honest, and they were here working for about two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a big patio put in and he landscaped the front, putting in some shrubs.  There was a fish pond that had to be removed, leveled out, and he put some grass in to replace it.  He put down mulch and some lava rock.

07/26/2012

I found our landscape especially around our pond had deteriorated to the point I was totally embarrassed. This was a crisis for me especially when my wife scheduled a 4th of July outdoor party for friends. I tried cleaning the pond pump but messed it up to where it did not even work at all. I called PlantBoy on Saturday in desparation  telling them of my dilemma. We had one week to get the pond an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned up our 4500 gallon backyard pond and repaired the pump. Treated the water. Cleaned up the landscape around the pond by trimming scrubs, weeding and adding mulch both around the pond and the rest of the flower beds in the yard. They replaced several dead plants and added some other plants to vacant areas of landscape to balance it off.

CATEGORY landscaper

Landscaping. Full service. Irrigation, hardscape, commercial and residental.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa