Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath Masters

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2007

Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements is a locally owned small-business operating since 1993. We have a small number of employees and pride ourselves on the relationships we have established with our customers. Our goal is to leave your home in pristine condition or, even better than when we arrived. Additional DBA - Mr. Fix-It Home....

JC Electric

3  REVIEWS
JC Electric

10/27/2018

Darrell and his crew removed our old deck and in it's place, installed a screen porch and new deck surrounding it. Darrell provided some design ideas on the screen porch, and was very helpful. The cedar trim around all the screen openings looks awesome! The workmen showed up on time, did an excellent job, and did it all for a reasonable price. Now that it's done, we love our new screen porch and d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had old deck removed and new screen porch and deck built.

CATEGORY decks,picture framing,sunrooms

C

06/05/2018

They built a new deck for us and did a great job on the deck. However, one of the deck railings was not cut or installed correctly, and four months later, he still refuses to return and fix it. It would only take 1-2 hours of work to correct this, but he will not take care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New covered deck and stairs

CATEGORY decks

07/27/2017

Extra work was performed with extra expense & not discussed with me. We eventually settled but the roof leaked in 2 separate places. They said they would fix and it was "under warranty ". At least four requests were made to "fix it". They never showed up. I had to pay $2,600 to repair their insufficient workmanship. I would never allow anyone I know to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Commercial roof

CATEGORY roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/19/2017

Their online response was immediate and the job was completed as promised. We felt very fortunate to have found an expert. The sink is now in place, and secured in the way it should have been when it was originally installed. The proper adhesives were used and a wire brace was added for extra support.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our under-mount kitchen sink put back in place. The sink unexpectedly dropped lose from the granite countertop also damaging the PVC piping.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing

03/09/2017

called twice in 3 days and NO RETURN CALL. I was excited to find someone with the "alleged" qualifications for all the work I need to have done as I rather deal with one person. Very dissapointed and NO chance I would do business with this guy. I called Monday -weds trying to set an appointment. He must have all the work he needs. No Call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, Roof for screened porch, re-model a bathroom, and finish a basement, deck repair and seal.

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,roofing,deck cleaning,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Home improvements, custom bathrooms, glass & patio enclosures, screen & sun rooms, room additions, vinyl siding & trim, ceramic tile, windows, carpentry & sheetrock repairs, interior & exterior painting, custom trim installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available