Martin Dentistry

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 16 Reviews

Our caring dentists are professionals dedicated to excellence in general, family and cosmetic dentistry, such as orthodontics, Invisalign, dental implants, regular cleanings and prevention and many others. Please call our office or visit our Johnson City, Colonial Heights or Kingsport, TN locations today!...

08/21/2015

Dr Martin was wonderful. My cleaning went well and he came and examined me and set out a clear treatment plan to address my problems. His office clearly went over the cost. Very professional. I could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to establish new Dentist. Just moved to area. They are excellent. Very knowledgeable uptodate. Really wants to help people

08/12/2014

Great. He fixed my sleep appliance to fix the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tooth problem

08/04/2014

I have been going to Martin Dentistry for 25 years! They are very professional. They have up-to-date equipment and they know the latest techniques. They know about special circumstances, like sleep apnea. It's a father-son operation. The son was recognized by the Tennessee Dentistry Organization for having the most extra education hours. Their availability is excellent! When my Mother-in-law was b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a routine check.

C

07/31/2014

He is very professional and thorough. The place was clean. I saw them through mail. You have to wait to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for sleep medicine.

CATEGORY sleep medicine

05/13/2014

The dentist is an excellent provided, very knowledgeable, professional, takes pride in work and uses latest technology. The only problem is the appointment have to be far off. It take a 3 weeks to be able to get in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a cleaning and crowns put in.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

Preventative Services Fillings Sealants Extractions Inlays/Onlays Nitrous Oxide Pediatric DentistryBonding Dental Implants Teeth Whitening Bridges Crowns Porcelain Veneers Dentures Partial/Dentures Invisalign Dental Implants Bone Grafting TMJ Disorders Sleep Apnea Gum Graft Scaling/Root Planing Root Canal Therapy Traumatic Tooth Injuries Cracked Teeth

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing