Living Water Electrical Co

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2011

Living Water Electrical Co is a faith based company that believes in honest and excellent work at competitive prices. Our integrity is a very important attribute to us. We offer services in commercial and residential electrical work, and in various communications applications. We give free estimates, so give us a call today to set up an appointment. There is no job too small for us. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and received the Angies List Super Service Award in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016....

Precision Garage Door Service

Call 24/7 for a live operator. Call us any hour of the day, any day of the week for emergency repairs on garage door & openers. We'll fix it at time that is convenient for you. We are also available on Evenings & Saturdays.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service on Angie's List

10/16/2017

The service was ok. There were no problems at all. He always comes out when we ask him to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed some light fixtures outside of the house and changed some bulbs.

03/07/2017

He fixed the switch, installed an outlet, and also removed my medicine cabinet and put my new light fixture I had just bought. He did an exceptional job, and went over and beyond my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a switch with a short in it and I also needed an outlet installed.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

02/20/2017

He was very professional & knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had lost power in certain outlets.

02/15/2017

Two outlets installed, both working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional Cable Outlets

12/02/2016

He was right on time that he said he would be there. I would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Living Water Electrical Co to install a ceiling fan. I also had him give me an estimate on moving the thermostat from one basement to the main living room.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential & commercial work- lighting applications, bath & kitchen updates, old wiring, networking, cable & satellite wiring, ceiling fan, HDTV installs, landscape lighting, intercom, whole house audio, surround sound & camera installs, ballast replacement, controls & electrical inspections, hot tub repair (electrical only)

None