Leinbach Services Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 6389

Kingsport, TN 37663

We make homeownership easier by offering heating and air conditioning, electrical, handyman, plumbing including tankless water heater service, gas lines, gas fireplace installs, and home automation services. Serving in Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol, TN. We also offer peace of mind to property managers by offering commercial contractor building services. Call anytime for emergency, 24 hour service. Our technicians are trained, licensed, and insured. We also offer affordable payment options and accept credit cards....

hvac repair (65)plumber (18)electrician (12)gas fireplace repair (11)handyman (9)water heater repair and installation (4)air duct cleaning (3)drywall repair (3)door installation (2)general contracting (1)drain cleaning (2)

01/06/2020

This is to update my last review from Feb 2018. DO NOT do business with this company. I was given a TWO year warranty on the installation of my unit. It expires in a month. My unit has pulled away from my house. YES, you read that right. The unit was installed on an unlevel area with mulch and pea gravel underneath the fiberglass pad that the unit sits on. The owner of the company claims that it i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

Photo for Leinbach Services Inc - PO Box 6389, Kingsport, TN - 38316684

So sorry for the problem! When we installed the new equipment 2 years ago we offered a suggestion on how to fix the landscaping problem. We added dirt and tamped it so it would hold for a while.  We told the customer that we weren’t a landscaper and it would be best to have a landscaper fix the problem. The way the ground falls away from the unit and the house, it needs a wall built to hold the di...

07/27/2019

The jobs went smooth and very Professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing put on a set of three faucets two in bathrooms and one in kitchen., also handyman service of tile in one bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]you are so wonderful for taking your and for the 5 star.

06/16/2019

TJ Laney was our technician with Leinbach Services. He did a super job. TJ was very thorough and took the time needed to properly diagnose what was wrong with our heat pump. TJ was very professional. It showed he really cared about his work. I strongly recommend TJ and Leinbach Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat Pump was not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words, we look forward to working for you again.
D

05/23/2019

Arrived on time. 2 plumbers came. Could not diagnosis problem. of low water pressure Their supervisor came. They went over replacement of pex line, replacement of main valve inside home The tested pressure and determined PSI low from main water meter and the city would need to correct it. Did not attempt to turn main valve inside home to on position. City came inspected the line PSI is normal to t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pressure very low. Had previously been told might need to upgrade to larger pex line

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

We found the solution to this customer's problem. It was actually water provider. Their provider's pressure was lower than normal. Enlarging the pipes won't overcome the lack of pressure. We saved this customer thousands of dollars by not replacing their pipes.

04/26/2019

Wow! TJ Laney was great! This Leinbach Services bunch is really a top notch outfit!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump repair / service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words and the opportunity to for work you.

04/16/2019

Excellent. The person who installed my fireplace was not familiar at all with the system. He said I had a gas leak either from the valve or the pilot line but didn't know which and wanted me to order costly replacement parts. Mike Duffy from Leinbach was able to determine that the seal in the conversion kit was not installed properly and easily fixed it. The fireplace works perfectly now. He also ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My direct vent fireplace would not light.

COST $195.98

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Our customer service is important to each of us on the Leinbach Services team. Thank you

02/23/2019

Mike came out and easily repaired the leak. Very professional and personable. Will definitely use Leinbach again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Pex line leak and adjust water pressure

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

Thank you for your review. We hope to see more of you in the future.

11/07/2018

Leinbach Services tech Mike Duffy showed up on time and he introduced himself. Mike was very knowledgeable and very professional. Mike was also very patient, thorough, and informative. This was my first experience rendering services from Leinbach and I had a very positive experience. If they have other technicians working for them like Mike then I could assume that they are a well run business tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Furnace Troubleshooting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

Those are such kind words. Thanks so much for sharing.

09/21/2018

They showed me several styles and prices of the logs. Two service technicians came and they were very professional and did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased fire logs and installation of them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

This is so great to hear. We're happy that you are pleased with your new gas fireplace logs and our technicians. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Please give us a call when you need anything else!

09/06/2018

Leinbach Services is one of the most professional companies I've hired for home repair services. I have utilized them for several things around my home, but in particular I want to discuss their HVAC team. T.J. Laney is the HVAC technician assigned to my home (Leinbach tends to send you the same tech so as to develop a relationship with them, which is an awesome practice!) T.J. is a very courteous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the kind words. TJ is a special young man and he works hard at taking care of our customers. Leinbach Services spends thousands of dollars a year for training our Technicians both in the class room and in the field. Please call me if you ever have any concerns. Thank you Jim Leinbach President

Heating and air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, handyman, gas work, home automation,. tank-less water heater install and repair, gas fireplace install and repair

New construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover, PayPal