Construction Technologies LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2015

We are a full scale residential and commercial construction company. We are licensed to do any project up to 500,000. We run normally between two to ten employees depending on schedule. We do offer financing with approved credit and take credit cards as well....

CSN Contracting

10  REVIEWS
CSN Contracting

Now offering financing! With over 15 years of experience in the Construction industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from remodels to repairs and HVAC work. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give CSN Contracting a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Offers by CSN Contracting on Angie's List

07/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awesome quality work and the price was right. They worked fast and cleaned up after themselves too.

CATEGORY contractors

06/19/2016

Absolutely fabulous! They gave me an accurate quote and if anything came up that would be extra they checked with me first so there was no surprises. They completed the job in about 10 work days and cleaned up any mess or materials when finished. Communication with me everyday. I have another small job coming up and I will be contacting this group forr sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore down my old porch and awning and built a new porch and awning that was twice the size and many times stronger and much more attractive.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,remodeling

Home Improvements, Insurance Restoration Work. Commercial Work - New & Remodeling Projects.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing