Arte Bella Painting

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1528 Magic View Dr

Kingsport, TN 37660

Arte Bella is a painting company serving the Tri-Cities. We are craftsmen who do it right the first time. Specializing in interior and exterior painting, drywall repair, popcorn removal and custom wall finishes....

Interior Painting (88)Drywall (27)Exterior Painting (19)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (7)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (6)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Wallpaper Removal (4)Countertops and Backsplashes (2)

10/29/2019

The crew arrived as scheduled and began work. They paid particular attention to prepping walls and trim by filling all holes from 20 years of accumulated wear and tear. Then applied 2 coats of paint to all surfaces and trim. The end result is pristine appearing walls and trim. They completed the job in a timely manner and maintained control of the work areas with no spillage or splatter issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint essentially the entire interior of a large house. Including extensive window trim and spindles on two oak stairs. most rooms have vaulted ceilings and some are two stories high.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

10/23/2018

This is the second time I have used Arte Bella. I was impressed by their attention to detail the first time, so I did not hesitate to hire them a second time, this time for a larger job. I was under a tight deadline, which they met. We have a lot of wood trim and tray ceilings; the painting looks phenomenal and the trim is perfect. Everything was cleaned up at the end of the project like you would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of several rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

06/24/2018

The job went very well. We were satisfied with the finished product. The team was professional and punctual. I look forward to doing more business with Maria and her team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maria's team painted my aluminum siding, aluminum awning and some trim for an outdoor patio.

COST $2,443.01

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

06/11/2018

Excellent craftmanship; the workers were punctual, professional, and courteous. Recommend anyone planning to use them keep in very close contact with owner Maria, as her verbal schedule does not always coincide with the scheduling of the workers. She worked well with text reminders from me. The work provided was fairly priced. Most of all, the workers left NO dust, debris, or other evidence they h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of plaster walls, sanding, repainting

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

05/07/2018

Went great; crew showed up everyday at same time, cleaned up each night, kept me well informed on progress or steps in the jobs. Very professional crew and they were pleasant to work with and have in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls and ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. It was our pleasure to work for you. Unfortunately because of the tar and nicotine the walls and ceilings had to be washed down, primed and 2 coats of paint applied. This was more labor intensive then normal and therefore more costly. Thanks again, Maria
D

03/07/2018

I called for an estimate on exterior painting of my house and they showed up as scheduled. They said they would get me the estimate but could not paint until the weather was warmer. However, I never heard from them again. I even called several weeks later in the event they lost my contact information and left a voicemail stating that I had not received the estimate. Another week passed and no one ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Home Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

11/22/2017

Jerome did a fantastic job. He worked diligently for a day and a half, and you can't tell now that the drywall had ever been removed. He was also very careful to clean up his work area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired drywall in areas of two rooms that had to removed for plumbing repair.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

10/24/2017

The guys were very nice and did a good job. They only had 2 or 3 people working at a time and it took 3 weeks to complete the job, but they were very unintrusive and I do have a big house. I had no problem communicating with Bob and he stuck to his estimate, which was significantly less than the other estimate I got for the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting of my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

08/28/2017

Fantastic! Maria has already returned once to make certain everything met or exceeded my expectations. Since she gave estimates & suggestions for other painting, I’ll be having her back soon. Nice as well as extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting kitchen cabinets & bead board.

CATEGORY interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

08/28/2017

Maria & her team did a fantastic job. They were prompt, cleaned up each day before leaving, did an outstanding paint job, and came back to touch up a couple of places that got marked bringing back from their warehouse. I am ecstatic over my "new" kitchen. When I am ready to start painting rooms, I certainly will use Arte Bella. Try them - I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed. And I'd already...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets repainted

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall repair, Plaster repair, Popcorn removal, Cabinet refinishing, Custom wall finishes, Venetian plaster and Faux finishes.

Not Applicable