Technically Aesthetic General Contractors

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2012

Technically Aesthetic is a construction General Contractor located in Johnson City, TN that focuses on detail and perfection in all facets of new construction, remodeling, renovation, and home improvement. We strive to make sure that our clients get top notch quality as well as hands on mentality that allows them to feel as though they design their own construction project. Our goal is to make sure that our clients feel 100% satisfied with our work at the same time feeling as though they received an excellent bargain. At Technically Aesthetic we make sure that every project is "Technically Built, Aesthetically Pleasing"...

ELK GARDEN ALUMINUM & SUPPLY

We are a family owned and operated business We were established in 1979. Our estimates are free and we do not require money up front, just payment upon completion of job. We sell to the homeowner as well as the contractor and if you need us to install, we can do that too. Our window and siding crews have been with us for years and are very efficient at their jobs.

05/08/2020

I have never so looked forward to writing a review. I'm sure I can't do justice to this great company. Use this company if you are in the need of someone that can be trusted to do a really outstanding job with a very fair price. These days it is really hard to find someone that tells you the truth about anything, Mr. Mitchell and his team are the exception. Everything and I mean everything happene...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Cover (Porch)

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,electrician,picture framing,gutter repair,lighting,roofing,siding,garage builders,interior painters,sunrooms

06/18/2017

Wonderful contractor, built exactly what we wanted, professional with quality workers. Work completed on schedule, courteous, clean and careful. Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio roof extension 2016

CATEGORY decks

05/02/2017

Everything was completed on time and in a very professional manner. It is now exciting to go to the house to see the progress and we look forward to finishing the job with Tyrone. He has been very helpful with suggestions and the pricing is reasonable. We paid in steps and each bill included receipts for materials and labor. We couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a log home kit and hired a contractor to build it. Everything went okay until we made the final payment and it wasn't near complete. That's when he left. We contacted Tyrone and asked if he could help. I should mention we are in Florida so we are doing this long distance. Tyrone answered my e-mail immediately and went to look at the property the next day. We developed a plan which ended up a bit more complex as we uncovered many mistakes made by the previous contractor. To date we have strengthened the footings, waterproofed the basement, framed walls, roughed in electric and plumbing and installed garage doors and gutters.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

02/06/2017

It went quite well. I particularly liked that we could make decisions about different approaches, as well as price and materials as we went along. The projects went very well and the work was excellent. Tyrone also seems to have a network of fellow specialists to call on who do concrete, gutters, electrical, etc. We paid weekly and I felt the project and costs were under control and could expand o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofed and screened in deck added to house, along with numerous repairs and upgrades throughout.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,gutter repair,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,sunrooms

11/26/2016

I can't remember the price but it was reasonable. Technically Aesthetic General Contractors responded quickly and came out exactly the same day. Well, the guy knew what he was doing. He was very professional. I thought the price was pretty reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Technically Aesthetic General Contractors came and gave me an estimate on putting a roof in for my insurance.

CATEGORY roofing

Framing, Roofing, Siding, Guttering, Finish Carpentry, Crown Molding, Doors, Windows, Tile, Drywall, Hardwood Flooring, Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels, Basement Finishing, Decks, Patios, Deck Roof Additions, Room Additions, Garages, Sheds, Fencing. WHATEVER PROJECT YOU HAVE IN MIND WE CAN PROBABLY DO THAT! CONTACT US!