GLENN WYNNE PAINT & WALLPAPER INC

B27 REVIEWS

Founded 1922 • Angie's List since August 2010

1209 Oak Street Ext 1209 Oak Street Extension

Johnson City, TN 37601

Paint and Wallpaper CO in business since 1922 see our company profile and completed projects at our website www.wynnepaint.com member of BBB and have never had a complaint filed EPA approved Lead Paint Renovator OSHA certified trained employees Certified to perform work at V.A. Medical Center and Johnson City Medical Center and their off site locations...

Exterior Painting (18)Wallpaper (14)Interior Painting (9)Pressure Washing (9)Drywall (1)

08/24/2019

These guys are the absolute best. Very efficient and the highest quality of work I could have asked for. Glenn his son Chris and worker Tony were very easy to work with and did a fantastic job. Could not have asked for better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

04/30/2019

I hired Glenn Wynne and his crew to paint the exterior of my home. Chris, Anthony, and Mike spent a lot of time prepping and caulking before painting the siding and front and rear decks. They also removed the shutters and sprayed them for a factory-like finish. We had some periods of rain and they waited afterwards to make sure everything was dry to continue painting. They didn't try to rush the j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing, prep, exterior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

03/15/2019

Very professional and friendly. I do not recommend many businesses but I will this one as they exceeded my expectations. I certainly would hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint and repair outside of home

CATEGORY drywall, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

09/07/2018

Glenn Wynne and his crew did a fantastic job! They pressure washed, scraped, primed and painted the brick exterior. They also took care of some holes and cracks in the brick and mortar for us. They even opened some windows that the previous owners had painted shut. The job turned out great! Very professional. We certainly will use this company again for any painting we need. The price was exactly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

07/29/2017

The painters tried to cover semi-gloss paint with the same color matte finish. The paint did not cover properly and you can see up and down roller marks and side to side marks, and shiny areas that were not properly covered. The painters told my husband that this would go away when the paint dried. When I complained to the owner of the company he said my husband should not have paid him if it wasn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of living room and bedroom. My husband hired this person to paint while I was out of town. The main problem with this company is that they use Sherwin Williams Pro 200 paint to cut costs. There are many reviews online by painting pros that this paint is substandard since the company changed the formula. After seeing the results in our living room I would have to agree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

I used PPG paint not Sherwin Williams. My son and I went back to repaint 3 walls but her husband told us to get the f$&k out of his house so we left. It was reported to BBB and to resolve the issue I offered to give them $350.00 to get the 3 walls repainted they refused my offer. Look at my overall reviews and make up your own mind about our company unfortunately you can't please everyone no matte...

05/11/2017

Excellent. Mr. Wynne came promptly for an estimate; delivered it timely; stayed in contact after accepting the proposal; and started when he said they would. We hit a two week spring rainy spell, but the worked some everyday accommodating to the weather. His painters were courteous, personable, and skillful. Fully satisfied with this company and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

01/31/2017

Great. The job was done well, they were good to work with and had good communications. I would not hesitate to hire them again. Our house looks beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed house to clean then repainted (two layers) the outside of my two-story house (brick in front, wood siding on sides & back) and shed to match, painted garage door. Also repainted two inside house walls.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

09/12/2016

The ceiling looks better than when new. They arrived when promised and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint popcorn ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

09/05/2016

Sgt. Wynne is a friendly no nonsense business man. His workers were punctual, efficient and polite. The house looks new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house interior paint and drywall repair. Painted dark stained cabinets and trim bright white.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

12/28/2015

Excellent experience from start to finish. Mr. Wynn came out and did a thorough inspection, understood the details of my project, and gave a carefully prepared estimate. When we accepted his estimate, Mr. Wynn returned and introduced us to the team who would complete the work, and then walked them through the project again to be sure we all agreed on what was to be completed. Work was scheduled to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and repaint a stairwell, hallway, and touch up paint in a bedroom, installing handrails and hanging large fixtures in stairwell.

CATEGORY wallpaper, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2015

Please check our website at www.wynnepaint.com