Fosters Painting & Tile

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7 Windridge Ct

Johnson City, TN 37601

We are locally owned here in Johnson City TN. We do all the work ourselves. We offer free estimates. We bill upon completion of job....

house painting (29)interior painting (23)pressure washing (9)drywall repair (5)deck building (5)basement waterproofing (3)tree service (3)asphalt paving (2)landscape lighting (1)roof cleaning (1)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)
D

01/30/2020

Vendor called to schedule appointment and then did not show up or reschedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Just to add we finish the customers job! Not sure why customer gave this review. I will be asking him on Moday since this the weekend. I met with him yesterday and quoted the Job. We wrote up a quote and he has me doing the work. Maybe he was thinking I was someone else. But yes we are doing his job.

08/26/2019

It didn't. I had no response from this provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt driveway resealed.

CATEGORY house painters,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

I left a message with you... We are a painting company. We do not do asphalt driveways but Fuller paving would e the company I would use. They are reasonable and do good work!

07/29/2019

Excellent. Foster went above and beyond in every way. A difficult job due to limited access. He even chose a perfect match stain. Will highly recommend to anyone who asks. Price was 1/2 the estimate of another vendor. Cost of labor plus stain/sealer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stain and seal upper back deck with no downstairs access.

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/09/2019

I’ve lost track of how many jobs Foster has done for our home. There’s a reason he is called back over and over again for different projects. His work is consistently outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foster painted my concrete walkway and wooden stairs. He also black topped the driveway.

CATEGORY house painters,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

06/18/2019

Excellent experience again. The house looks like new! I have used Foster for interior and exterior work repeatedly because the quality of his work is so great. I already am lining up more work. A great job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed the house

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

03/25/2019

Excellent work! Attention to details, and follow up, They gave me a coupon so i get my paint in a cheaper price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repainted the interior the second time and the exterior porches as well. He did a power washing in my house as well.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2018

09/15/2018

Done in one day; sooner than projected. Estimate was very close to the lowest I received and about one-third of the highest. Foster came in with a crew of 4 plus himself. Did a great job. Am likely going to hire them again to paint the outside of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
strip wallpaper in one room, paint 4 rooms

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

C

09/04/2018

Started and finished the job quickly and when I was told. Overall, things look good. However, on close inspection, the detail work was very poor. I found paint drips on blinds, counter tops, and wood trim. Also found a white paint boot print on my front porch that I was not able to completely get up. Cutting in around natural wood molding was not crisp (free handed and not very straight). Did not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted ceilings, walls, some trim and some doors

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

wish we could have made you happier about job. House is a college rental which has been painted by individuals which had paint all over wood work and fixtures.... we cleaned dirt off windows and ledges to remove dust ,dirt and grim before we could paint. Some wall plates upstairs were wooden and when taking them off it was tearing/pulling sheetrock off.. not breaking them..so told workers to paint...

04/09/2018

I had removed wallpaper in my basement and I had significant drywall damage. Foster's team did a great job repairing all of the damage and patching some holes and painting my basement and laundry room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, wall repair

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2018

10/10/2017

Foster returned all calls and texts, and showed up as scheduled. Total of three days to prep, stain and apply second coat (which included removing/replacing all metal spindles) . Foster and his employees were professional, courteous and did a great job. I was extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large deck was prepped and stained.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Painting, Interior & Exterior Painting, Staining, Pressure Washing-House, Fence, Sidewalks, & Roofs, Plumbing,