Debord Construction

Angie's List since November 2007

Offering high quality remodeling and renovation services in the Northeast Tennessee area....

Carter Clean, LLC

17  REVIEWS
Carter Clean, LLC

Carter Clean, LLC, is a locally owned and operated company based in the heart of Johnson City, TN. We specialize in pressure washing, professional window cleaning, concrete cleaning, roof and gutter cleaning. With a staff of over 30 years experience, our team of trained professionals are equipped to handle any type of exterior cleaning requested. Licensed and insured, we guarantee our work. We build long term relationships with our clients, and look forward to building a relationship with you! Call or text us today at 423-202-2950 for your free consultation!

Offers by Carter Clean, LLC on Angie's List

08/05/2013

Ultimately, he did an excellent job. He responded promptly to my inquiry and got me a price the next day. He estimated the job would take one day and it took two days. Not a problem. The only lapse in professionalism that I saw was leaving materials on the site for several days instead of cleaning everything up immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace part of roof.

CATEGORY roofing

04/03/2013

I found the owner very, very easy to work with. He was very pleasant. Their quality of work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debord Construction did some roofing and gutter work for me.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

D

01/14/2013

Original work was done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work looked good but when problems were found all we got was excuses.

CATEGORY roofing,home remodeling

11/19/2012

They did an excellent job start to finish, we couldn't be happier with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Close in a carport with 1/2 high brick wall to make a garage, installed 4 windows and automatic garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors,remodeling,replacement windows

09/18/2012

He was very good and came right before he went on vacation so I appreciate that. He was very professional but price was a little high. He was right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Debord Construction to install some kitchen cabinets. The owner also looked at our roof and I had some work to do in my basement.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,basement remodeling