Chad Henry Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

1806 Fairway Dr

Johnson City, TN 37601

Chad Henry Construction, LLC is a individually owned company, and has been doing business in the Tri-City TN area since 1997. We are a bonded, licensed,fully insured company. Quality work, and customer satisfaction is our top priority....

home remodeling (37)deck building (12)home remodeling (6)general contracting (6)sunroom and patio (4)garage building (4)basement remodeling (3)home builder (3)deck cleaning (3)handyman (3)siding (2)excavating (2)

05/12/2018

Excellent job. The deck and Pergola were finished in three workdays and with outstanding attention to structural integrity. I have had Chad Henry accomplish two other exterior construction jobs for us in the past (reviewed on Angie's List) and I am again very satisfied with his and his crews work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior backyard deck and integrated Pergola

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Photo for Chad Henry Construction - 1806 Fairway Dr, Johnson City, TN - 37061558

03/01/2018

OUTSTANDING! Chad and his crew are absolutely first class. They are prompt, professional, honest, hard working, clean and the quality of their work is second to none. I have utilized many contractors throughout the past and without a doubt Chad is the best I have worked with. Chad created a laundry room and installed a complicated laundry chute for us and worked with us to blend it in to a piece o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry chute / Laundry room

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

05/22/2017

Chad was very easy to work with and the quality of my finished deck it great. The project was done in 2 weeks once they started and after the cleanup it was like they had never been on my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chad's crew replaced my existing deck and it is 10 times better than it ever was. They were quick and professional and I could not be happier.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

03/30/2017

Chad returned all calls promptly. All jobs were completed within the alloted time frames that were given. The job site was cleaned up appropriately afterwards and tasks were completed. All workers, including Chad, maintained a professional stature and were courteous. I would highly recommend Chad Henry Construction to anyone looking for any type of work done to their home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two support beams in basement den, installed one additional support beam in attic and placed flooring in attic as well. This job was no easy task considering garage ceiling had to be cut open and garage doors removed. After his part was finished he helped line up appropriate drywall workers and painters for us to contact to help complete the job.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

03/12/2017

Called twice, left message. never received a return call. :(

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of outdoor deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2017

I do not recognize the name on this review. Not saying she didn't try and contact me, but I usually call everyone back. I'm sorry to her if some how she fell through the cracks.

11/26/2016

Fantastic job building a beautiful new wooden deck after deconstructing and disposing of the old, splintered one that came with our house. We had to wait a few weeks before they could get us scheduled but once they got working, Chad and his staff were extremely efficient. Whole job was done in less than a week, not including the breaks they had to take due to rain. Chad even came by our house 1-2 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deconstruction/disposal of old wooden deck; building new wooden deck

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2016

D

11/06/2016

Did not respond to requests for quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not respond to requests for quote.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2016

08/02/2016

Chad and his team did an excellent job. Chad worked with us from the initial quote to the finished job keeping us informed and educated throughout the process. Even through those rough remodel times, Chad kept to his schedule and managed the crews to not only get the job done, but do so with great workmanship and quality. I would gladly recommend Chad and plan to use him again for more projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel and new flooring

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2016

06/24/2016

After decades of frustration dealing with the construction industry in this area, it was a pleasant surprise dealing with Chad. He and his crew were very professional, honest and helpful. They did everything they said they were going to do and the work got done in a reasonable amount of time. As an added bonus, the quality of the work was outstanding, excellent workmanship. We are very pleased wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a covered concrete patio extension at the back of my house.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2016

03/17/2016

He said, 'I can't give you a firm quote because I just never know and I don't want to get myself locked in to it.' Technically he said this is the quote, it could cost more. He was more flexible, it is a good thing and a bad thing. It could come out more but, it could also come out less.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate for enclosing a porch and finishing a project on the back deck that somebody else had started.

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2015

Custom Built Homes, Renovations, Restorations, Additions, Light Excavating & Decks.