AAA Plumbing & Electrical Co

Angie's List since June 2012

Easley Handyman and Air Condition Service

Easley Handyman and Air Condition Services provides a wide range of services such as painting, drywall, remodeling, decking, pressure washing, sealing, and furniture assembly. We also service and clean air conditioning units. I have been doing this type of work for 30 years. I am self owned and do not believe in overcharging.

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a tough one for me to answer. First we are in the middle of two or three pieces of work with them. Second, they have been very nice at times, and Belinda, their office manager, has been exceptional. The $525 cost was for replacement of "gas packs" that went bad after last winter and is the remainder of what the insurance company would not pay. Most of it is for duct work and I assume from what I hear it is a reasonable price. Their standard charge for a service call was about $80 (local, with extra for long distance) and the person who did the initial service call work for us was very good, came back several times on follow-up without charge. However, at times they flat out--like so many other local providers, including the fly-by-nights--seem to not know what to do. We had a problem with noise they could not identify and one of them called it a "ghost" and that's that! Really? They are the registered contractor for our home insurance company, so we prefer to do business with them, but when we asked them to install an expensive (for us) whole-home air filtration system they did so 1) without even being aware there was a 90-day warranty on the product and 2) without advising us that it would only work on one of our two two-duct systems. Afterwards, we found this very disturbing. Most service people come into our house wearing protective slippers. One of Ada's workers came into our house last time carrying a bottle so he could spit his chewing tobacco while he worked. That will not happen again. So, we've only been involved with these folks for about four months and there have been some obvious pluses and minuses. Our previous contractor, a small local, simply couldn't handle the load any longer and wasn't up to date. He wasn't all that expensive, but he was never available. We didn't really have a choice but to move on and Ada's was "highly recommended" to us by a friend.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing

06/11/2012

They're very reliable. I am satisfied with the services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Plumbing and Electrical unclogged my pipes.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing