Clean N' Green

Angie's List since June 2012

See the website for more service areas. Local family owned....

01/21/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean n Green does our lawn fertilization and weed control. On occasion, they have mowed for us. Jerry Smothers is the owner. He always knows my name when I call. I can't say enough good things about them. If you want personal service from a reliable company with fair pricing, then Clean n Green is the best. They come 10-12 times per year. Rather just having a set formula of what to do, Jerry takes a look at my lawn and adds something extra if I have a particular week that is giving us problems, etc. He also educates us on how to do things on our own when we've asked. He's helped us learn how to trim our crepe myrtles and shrubs.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

06/12/2012

They're a local company. They're very personable, and they know my name when I call. He takes care of my lawn and he's helpful. When times were tight, he made payment accommodations for me. He makes specific modifications according to what my lawn looks like when he comes. I give him A's across the board.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Clean N' Green for lawn care.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

Residential and commercial mowing, weed control & fertilization, irrigation installation and repair, sodding and seeding, retaining walls and edging, aeration & overseeding.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa