Highland Pediatric Clinic PC

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 9 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 200 patients per day....

05/12/2014

They are absolutely wonderful. I really like that they're personable and knowledgeable. If they don't have the answer to a question, they'll find it before you leave, instead of promising to follow up by phone in a few days. They also did a meet and greet when we were ready to switch our pediatrician. It was nice to get to meet the doctors and see the office, and have questions answered before mak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my son in for his 2 year check up.

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Coffman is absolutely fantastic. He runs behind but that is because he really spends time with the kids and answers all the parents questions and makes sure they understand. My 2 children see no one else. He truly cares for the children!

05/13/2013

He is great with kids and parents as well. He explains what he feels is going on and explains treatment. You always leave his office with a smile feeling like you visited an old friend. If I have called in for advice or questions, he personally calls you back. He is the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Elderidge has seen my 14 year old son for years. Visits from routine check ups to flu to asthma.

04/15/2013

The nurse took the normal measurements and information, then the doctor came in and talked with us and examined my child. My child and I were both very happy with the experience and I would highly rec. them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are new in town and new to Highland Pediatrics. We went in for a yearly exam.

02/04/2013

Love Dr. Coffman!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr.Coffman is my childrens doctor! My children absolutely love him. Most of the time he is running behind so you do have a bit of a wait but he is worth it!! My son is adhd and dr. Coffman sat with me going over the different types of meds. My son we have to becareful because he is so small for his age! Every time my son gained a pound him and the doctor did the happy dance. He truly cares for the children!! If for any reason our insurance stops using them I will continue to go even if it will cost me!

Pediatrics