Ductz Indoor Air Professionals

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160930

PO Box 2020

Hixson, TN 37343

We adhere to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Standards as well as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards and EPA checklist. Our DUCTZ company provides customers with Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and installation and crawl space clean space and Restoration service in the Metro Chattanooga,Greater Cleveland Tennessee and NW GA area. Additional e-mails ductbusters14@aol.com. Additional phone numbers - (423)479-0510, (423)847-0957, (423) 847-3955, (866)427-3828, (706) 277-0778. (865)-691-5845 Additional DBAs - T.I.A.Q. Inc. dba Ductz Indoor Air Professionals of Chattanooga, Cleveland TN and NW GA. Ductbusters, Ductz and Ductz Indoor Air Professionals . Additional contact names - Dick Thompson, Marc Thompson....

air duct cleaning (46)dryer vent cleaning (29)hvac repair (10)water and smoke damage (1)insulation (1)

10/21/2019

Excellent and performed on schedule

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaner

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

09/16/2018

N/A we didn't pick them some One else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't do . We pick someone elsr

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2018

01/12/2018

It went wonderful! They were very professional. Now I feel like I can breathe again. Would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed entire duct system cleaned

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

12/11/2017

Went as planned. The service tech showed up on time and was very professional. He cleaned the dryer vent and everything works well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long Dryer Vent cleaning conducted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2017

11/06/2017

Never showed up X3 and never followed up after each missed appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled the cleaning three times and arranged to be off work. All three time they were a no show with no phone call or follow up. Not sure what the deal is but I would not purchase service as seems to be a scam.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

10/10/2017

o.k. serviceman was able to solve a problem with the vent shutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

10/09/2017

I guess it went okay. My wife was home but I received no invoice or report on the work that was completed or any recommendations for the future. I was also supposed to receive a quote for cleaning our HVAC ducts but that was not provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning our dryer vent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

09/11/2017

Well but would likely have only had duct work replaced if know replacing was only way to ensure odor was removed. Cleaning likely would not have happened

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning. Also replaced a length of duct to get rid of animal urine smell

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

11/02/2016

I was not in town but my real estate agent took over and said all went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

10/02/2016

I called the office to schedule the vent cleaning and they were very professional and flexible, making me an appointment early the next week at the most convenient time for me. The technicians were actually running ahead of schedule on the day of my appointment and contacted me to see if it would be okay for them to arrive a bit early and this was fine with me. They arrived, explained to me exactl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaned

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2016

Commercial, Industrial & residential Remediation, HVAC mildew & mold, smoke, water, rodent damaged duct work & HVAC units & odors, install & replace duct work, install Dryer vents & exhaust vents, install vapor barriers, install clean space crawl spaces, dust downs,

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa